42.

Addy knocked the door but there was no response.
"Is she sleeping still.It is 8 already",he thought.
He knocked again but no response.Addy panicked.
He banged the door thrice and the door broke open.
He hurried in and was shocked to see Hiru lying down unconscious.He immediately called the ambulance and took her to the hospital.
After the treatment,she was shifted to the room.
"Nothing to worry Mr.Adhithya.It is because of hyper tension that she fainted.It is common among pregnant women.I cannot give her tablets for it now.It might affect the baby.She has to control her tension by listening to good music or by practising yoga",said the doctor.
"How is my baby",asked Addy.
"Baby is fine but....",she paused.
"What is it doctor",asked Addy.
"This time it is OK but be very careful next time.If she had fainted and hit her stomach on some heavy object,it would be dangerous for the baby",said the doctor.
Addy blinked at her expressionless.
"I'll take good care of her next time",he said gravely.
He then went to the room to see Hiru.
She lay on the bed with eyes closed.
He took her hands in his hands and kissed it.
"My mistake.I should have been with you.I am sorry Hiru",he cried.
Hiru opened her eyes.
"No Addy it is not your mistake.I just lost conscious suddenly",she lied.
"OK I'll go to the pharmacy to get you the tablets.I have asked your mom to come.She might be here any minute by now",said Addy.
Hiru just nodded.
"Addy can I have my phone",asked Hiru.
Addy gave her the phone and left.
Hiru sat up.She dialled Neeta's number.No response.She then called Rhithvik.
"Hello",said Rhithvik.
"This is Hiru",she said.
"Hiru I don't know how to thank you.If not for you,I would have lost Neeta.How did you ever know that she was going to hang herself",asked Rhithvik.
"It was just my instinct.Where is Neeta",asked Hiru.
Rhithvik gestured her and gave her the phone.
"Hiru how are you?",asked Neeta.
"I am good.How are you feeling?",asked Hiru.
"Hmmmm good",said Neeta.
"You made me two promises do you remember them?",asked Hiru.
"I don't know",said Neeta.
"You promised not to elope and not to commit suicide but you broke both",she complained.
"Well aren't promises made to break",said Neeta.
"Now you sound like my old friend Neeta who is very cool whatever situation maybe",said Hiru.
"Thank you it is because of Rhithvik.He made me feel my self again",said Neeta happily.
"Oh really.What happened?",asked Hiru.
"You remember I called you once and told you Rhithvik changed a lot?",asked Neeta.
"Yes",said Hiru.
"He hasn't changed a bit.He is the same old loving Rhithvik",said Neeta.
"I don't understand",said Hiru.
"OK what I am about to tell you is very important.Don't share this to anyone including Addy",she warned.
"OK I promise",said Hiru.
"Rhithvik is impotent",said Neeta.
"What the hell!really?",asked Hiru in shock.
"Yes.He discovered it only on the night of out wedding.He obviously like any other guy felt embarrassed and did not want me to know so he changed into an arrogant person just to avoid being close to me.He even wanted me to divorce him and marry someone else",said Neeta.
Hiru was shocked as hell.
It was like solving a 1000 pieces puzzle.His behavior was a mystery to Hiru and now everything fell into place.
"Poor Rhithvik.He could have told me.I would not have left him.I understand how much of pressure he had faced in his life",thought Hiru.

"I was shocked at first but I really love him and want him to be with me.I can't leave him for this stupid reason and he was stupid enough to think I would hats him if I knew about him",said Neeta.
"I am happy you understood him",said Hiru.
"Yeah he revealed the truth about him only when he knew that I might leave him forever",said Neeta.
Hiru sighed.
"I told him it was not a big problem and that we could make him alright with the right treatment.He agreed and became the sweet Rhithvik again",said Neeta.
"After all nobody is bad in this world.They just require the right person to deal with them",thought Hiru.
"OK Hiru we have an appointment with the doctor today and I got to get ready before Rhithvik comes.Bye.",said Neeta.
"Bye.Keep in touch always",said Hiru.

Hiru cut the line and looked at the wall of her room.It was a calendar with a picture of a fairy.She wore white dress with white wings.
She whispered a silent prayer.
She watched the fairy for a minute and saw that she was smiling at her.
Hiru sat up.
"Fairy God mother is that you?",asked Hiru.
The fairy in the picture came out alive.
"Thank you thank you so much for saving Neeta",said Hiru.
"I heard you say that before you fell unconscious",said the fairy.
Hiru nodded vigorously.
"I see you are very contended with your new life",said the fairy.
"Yes.Addy is very loving.My parents are with me.Rhithvik a d Neeta are happy again.What else would I want more.I am very grateful to you",said Hiru.
She heard a knock on the door and the fairy went inside the calender.
It was the nurse.She came to check Hiru's bp.
"Good your blood pressure is normal and you seem to be cheerful now",said the nurse.
Hiru looked at the fairy picture on the calender.
The fairy winked at her and Hiru grinned like a small girl.

THE END