The same feeling

-Monday morning-
Tails' POV

I walked around in the forest, all alone, thinking. It is a beautiful day outside though. The sun is shining, birds are twittering, but sometimes thinking is a little bad for your head. Especially if you don't see where you are going at the same time...
"Ngh!" I held my hand towards my head in pain as I fell on the ground. "Stupid tree.." I mumbled in annoyance as I rubbed my forehead where I slammed into the tree.
I slowly stood up from where I landed on the ground and shook my fur so leaves and sticks could leave. As I looked up, I saw loops, badniks, roads that where going up, down, left, right and... of course, Sonic.

I decided to watch Sonic run, so I sat down on the edge of a hill and watch Sonic run faster than ever. He ran faster than the wind, crushing badniks that where in his way. He also spindashed through a loop that where in front of him.
'He is always so good at this. I can watch him run at the speed of sound all day' I thought to myself as a sigh left my mouth and held a hand under my cheek to hold it up. My ears fell flat on my head, but I had Sonic running through my mind who made me happy.

There is something no one knows about me, the two-tailed fox which most people know me as. I am in love, with my hero, my brother, Sonic. I have kept this secret for awhile now. 2 years to be exact. That is because I am afraid. I am afraid of what Sonic will think about me if I told him. Finding out that his little brother is in love with his older brother, must be a terrible feeling. Creepy too if you think about it. Thats why I will keep it as a secret for as long as I can.

I was so lost in my own mind, that I didn't see Sonic comming thus exact way.
"Hi bud! How are ya?" I heard him say in a friendly tone. Seconds later I jumped up in surprise and landed on my back. "Oh! Uh.. Hi Sonic! I'm fine. How about you?" I said completely out of my mind and out of being nervous of course. My eyes were still widened. He has a weird way of greeting his friends..
"Just great as always bud! Thanks for asking, I just finished my morning run and about to head home" Sonic streched out as he were talking.
"Oh! I see. Sorry for standing in the way..." I said a little ashamed of myself and I stood up to move, but Sonic cut me off.
"One, you're sitting by the way, and two, you weren't in my way lil' bud. You are never in my way, it's always great to see a friendly face around here" He said as he looked over at me with a soft smile. He then walked over to me, grabbed my head between his arm and started to ruffle my head. Hard, but friendly.
"Hey!" I screamed as I laughed as I tried to get out of his grip.
"Heh! So you wanna join me and take a bite? I'm starving!" Sonic asked me as he let me go after three minutes of friendly torture.
"Sure! Why not?" I answered and spun my tails around as we both made our way to the city.

After finding a table to sit down at, Sonic spoke up. "So, bud. What have you been doing today?" He asked and started to stuff his face with chillidogs. "Nothing special really. Just.. thinking" I answered simply as I took a bite of my own chillidog.
"About what?" Sonic asked with his mouth full.
"Uuuuh... P-personal things" I answered.
"...Things I'd rather not ralk about"
I told him before he could ask what about.
"If you say so" He said simply with a smile.
'How long do i need to keep this darn secret?'
I asked myself. I have to admit, even though it's a secret, it's hard to not tell by accident.

I looked at down at my watch and saw that the time was almost 8 p.m.
"Sonic, I need to head home now" I said as I stood up and cleaned after myself.
"Ok bud! See you tomorrow?" He asked me as he got his second plate of ten chillidogs. 'Man, that hedgehog can eat'
"Yeah!.. S...sure, whatever" I told him as I flew off before anything else went wrong.

"2 years, Tails! 2 years! And I still can't get a word out of my mouth. Augh!" I flopped down on the couch, annoyed of how shy I acted in front of Sonic. "Sometime I need to tell him, but when? And how will Sonic react? Will he hate me? Or maybe he will feel the same way? No! Of course not! Don't be so stupid Tails!" I screamed to myself in my own home and laid a hand on my forehead to calm down. I let out a soft sigh and thought; "I wonder what Sonic is doing..."

Sonic's POV

After I ate up all my food, I took took a quick run to Leaf forest. I needed to clear my head of thoughts and I also need to shuffle them. I haven't stopped thinking about Tails lately. I don't know why. I sometimes think it's love. Or is it brotherly love? Nah, it can't be. Then I wouldn't get butterflies whenever he talks, or blush whenever he does something cute.
I sat down under a tree and relaxed, but my thoughts wouldn't. What happens if I tell him? He will probably freak out to the fact that his older brother is gay. I need to tell him sometime... but how? And when?

Sonic and Tails both sat in deep thought and were thinking the same thing over and over; 'What do I do?'

Hello everyone! Welcome to a Sontails fanfic!😃 Oml they are soo cute together! So I just had to make a fanfiction/story💕 If you don't like Sontails, don't read this. And please no hate comments🙇 Enjoy!