Caught Up In A Dream | Chapter 15

"How do I go to sleep after you and wake up before you. I don't even know how this happened. Well i hope your having sweet dreams, and call me when you wake up."

Alexas voice came through the cellphone. I was listening to my voicemails this morning when I woke up. I replayed it again the I hit save. I then pulled her contact up and called her.

"Good morning sleepy head." She said letting little giggles out. I sat up in my bed and put the phone on speaker. "Morning. What's for breakfast?" I asked her. Her mom makes really good pancakes. "Well you missed out on breakfast due to sleeping so late. It's 1 Lynn." I checked my phone and it was 1. "Holy crap I slept late."

"Get ready. I'll take us out to get some lunch." Alexa said. I could hear dishes in the background so she must be doing the dishes or somthing. "Okay. I'll be ready." I said and hung up.

I brushed my hair out and straightened the ends and put a beanie on. I slipped a crop top on and some black leather pants and tied up my black vans. I walked downstairs and was greeted by my mom and dad.

"I'm going out for lunch." I told them as I walked out the door. I sat on the porch and waited for Alexa to show up. It took her maybe 5 minutes before I saw her car roll up. I smiled as soon as I saw her and got in the front. I greeted her with a kiss and we were off. "So where are we going for lunch?" I asked holding her hand on the console between us.

"This cute little dinner on the edge of town." She said turning down a road. I nodded my head and put on some music and Hayley Williams voice came through the speakers. I immediately checked my phone. I HAVE TO GO TO THE CONCERT TODAY.

I saw that It was only 2. I have a few hours till Brian and Alex are done at school. I looked at Alexa. I wonder if I should tell her. I don't want to brag or anything. I opened my mouth to speak when the car jerked from Alex hitting h breaks. "FUCKER!" she yelled out the window at a black truck who nearly hit her side.

I grabbed her hand again and stroked it. She smiled at me then passed the truck that almost hit her and she flipped him off. I smiled at her and we arrived at the dinner. It was like a cute old fashioned dinner from the 80s. We ended up just getting pancakes.

"Are you gonna go to school for the last block or am I dropping you back off at home?" She asked wiping her pancake in syrup. "I'll get dropped off at home. Then I'll see you before bed." I said eating my pancakes.

The ride back was a lot more uneventful than the ride to the dinner. I got out of the car and gave Alex a kiss and waved goodbye. I ran inside and did my makeup. I tossed on black mid rise skinny jeans, a black Paramore with pink flowers crop top I made and I ran my strainer through my hair so it wasn't totally straight but it wasn't crazy wavy.

I looked at my shoes and decided on wearing my black vans hight tops. It took me right till 4 when Alex and Brian were picking me up. I heard a honk outside and I looked out my window and saw the boys. I tossed a black sweater on for now and ran out of my room.

I was just about to leave outside when I remember the cd. I ran back up to my room and grabbed it off my shelf. I then got outside and into the backseat. "Hey boys." I said getting in and buckling up. "You got the cd?" Alex asked. I nodded my head and showed then it.

"I even kinda made a booklet that has all the ways they could contact us." I showed them the inside behind the cover. "That's actually a really good idea ahah" Alex said flashing me a smile. I closed it and I tucked it in my bra, I tried to make it look as untouchable but it was a freaking cd.

The venue doesn't allow cds or anything like that. I guess a few years back somthing happened. It was 5 and there was about 4 people in line. I jumped out before Brian could even Park. I ran to the line and stood there and did a little happy dance. Then 8 minutes later Brian and Alex stood with me.

"Holy Lynn. Someone's excited." Brian said looking for his ticket in his pockets. I nodded my head then checked for mine. I found it in my pocket and left it there. We have 4 hours till the doors open. So we talked about graduation.

"It may only be March but time Flys. Alex has an escort and I do. Are you Going to ask Alexa?" Brian said. I thought about it for awhile. I did transfer here in January. And I've really only known Alex for 2 months. "I...think so haha. It's still a long ways." I said to them. They nodded and we sat down on the ground and just started singing some Paramore songs aloud.

~~~

I looked at my phone and saw that it was 1 minute before they open the doors. "Run straight to the front and don't let go of each other's hands okay." I told the boys again. The nodded and then people started counting down

10
9
8
7
6
5
4
3
2
1

And the doors opened and we check out tickets through and ran straight to the front and immidiatly got surrounded by 13 year olds. I looked at the boys. "This is going to be a great day."