I Hate To Feel This Die | Chapter 23

I paced my room back and forth. I just got back from Alexs and was so tempted to call Alexa and figure this out. But, what if she didn't even remember? I mean, I didn't.

I stopped and looked at my phone and my thumb hovered over her contact. I then moved my thumb and pressed down on the contact above Alexas; Sams. After about 2 rings she answered the phone. "Hey...uh does Alexa remember anything from last night?" I ask.

"Lynn. She's not even awake yet. And I do t think she'll remember, you both were really out of it." She said. "Oh, okay tell her I called okay?" I said and she agreed and I hung up. I was about to lay down when my phone started ringing again. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey, weren't we gonna record our single? And some of the songs for the EP?" Brian voice came through.

"Oh shit yeah. I totally forgot about that. I'll be right over, again hahah." And i hung up yet again and changed my clothes and grabbed a bottle of water and set out to my car and started my way to Alexs.

I started getting all jittery and excited. We're actually putting out a single and EP!? I composed myself as i pulled into the drive way. I got out of my car, locked it, and made my way inside and to the basement. The guys had already had everything set up. I took my jacket off and looked at the makeshift recording studio the guys made.

"This actually looks not bad boys." I said looking at it all until my eyes landed on Spencer. "Oh! What're you doing here." I asked suprised. "Oh Brian invited me to watch. I didn't know you guys were like serious about this whole band thing." She spoke standing up to hug me.

"Well we didn't get these tattoos for nothing." Brian said smiling at her. I know what's going on now. I walked towards the mic which was behind Brian and as I reached him I wiggled my eyebrows. He just let out a little laugh.

"Guys. Let's try and record the single and the whole EP this week. We've practice like crazy, and I think we really got this." I said. Just then someone came down the stairs. It was a guy. "Oh Lynn. This is Cori, he used to work at a recording studio as a producer, I actually helped him out one day and he agreed to help us now."

The man came up to my and shaked my hand. "I can get it all done in a week." He spoke. I nodded my head and we started working on Gemini. After we were done with the song Alex chirped in.

"Hey, what if Cori sang that bridge in the song. He used to sing in a metal band." Alex said. "That actually is a good idea Alex." I said looking at him then at Cori. "Yeah I could." He agreed and we really finished up the song.

○○○

We did two songs today. Gemini and The Heartless, which Cori featured in ad well. They turned out amazing! Cori helping us out was a really good thing. I was just packing up to leave when Cori called a meeting. "You guys, there may be a slight problem with your bands name."

"What do you mean?" I asked walking towards the guys. "Well the name already has a copyright. If you guys do release this single and EP in the name Paris ypu may be charged." Cori Said and I looked at the boys. "Well. We'll deal with it when the time comes. Like you said it's only a maybe." I said.

He raised his hands and nodded his head. "Okay. Same time tomorrow." He said walking up stairs. I looked at the boys and sighed. "Well I'll see you guys tomorrow, Emily you want a ride?" I asked grabbing my jacket and bag. She blushed for a second then spoke. "Thanks but...Brian already offered to.." "Oh! Okay. Have fun you two." I said turning around and giving Brian a thumbs up and wiggling my eyebrows.

Ahhh my boy is growing up so fast. I walked upstairs and said goodbye to Alexs mom and made my way out to my car. As soon as I started it my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I asked who ever it was.

"Hey...can you come over?" Alexas voice came through. My heart skipped skipped a beat as i realized it was her. "Y-yeah. I'll be right over." I said and pulled out of the driveway. I drove straight to her house and I can feel myself getting all nervous and sweaty.

I turn the ac on and I soon reach her house. I turn the car off and I go knock on her door. Sam answers. "She in her room." She says opening the door and walking back to the kitchen. I go up the stairs and I'm standing outside her bedroom door. I knock and open the door and see her out on her balcony.

"Hey." I say as I walk in and sit beside her. "Hey...do you remember what we did that night." She said looking at me. I nodded my head. "I just wanted to clear this up. I haven't forgiven you yet. And if I wasn't under the influence I would nave have done that." She spoke crossing her arms.

"So you just asked me to come here so you could break my heart in person again." I said standing up and walking out. "Broke your heart!?" She semi yelled before I left the room. "I was the one you cheated on. I can't forgive you just like that." She said snapping her fingers.

I walked up to her. "I said I was sorry. I hate that I hurted you. I hate that you hate me. I hate that I did this to us." I said walking closer to her.  "Dont." She said walking backwards. I saw the tears in her eyes and I knew I had to turn and leave.

She was the only love I found. I thought as I walked out to my car. I started it up and drove home. When I got in my drive way I quickly jot down some lyrics in my notes on my phone.

'I face my fear of the cold nights, when you leave me again.

I can't sleep, that's when your torn away from me. While I'm dreaming, I feel you leaving.

I need to feel you again.

I'm not ready to say goodnight.'

I jot the ideas down and save the note and quickly go inside, and lay on my bed with my lyric book and I finish writing the lyrics. As I add the final line in the song I got to the top of the page and write the title down; Eyelids.

A/N the next update will take awhile, but it's coming.