I Don't Belong Here | Chapter 11

I wonder if Alexa is busy today. I thought looking at her contact in my phone. I was about to call it when my mom called me down stairs. I tossed my phone aside and made my way down the stairs. I turned the corner and saw my mom standing up and then looking to her left where a girl in black and white sat on our couch.

"Uhh what's going on?" I asked looking at the girl and how her gold cross on her neck looked rusted. My mom stood forward as I reached them. "Honey. This is Kora she's gonna help you." Help me? I scoffed. "I don't need help mom." I told her walking away.

"I've been told you used to see things Lynn." I stopped walking away. "You told her?" I raised my voice at my mom. "She's gonna help you. Just listen." She said sitting me down forcefully. "Your mom said you used to see things. What kind of things?" Kora asked. I looked at my mom and her. "Are you my therapist or somthing now?"

She nodded her head. "Yeah. I used to see...ghosts. people who where there then weren't." I spoke. "Honey. They weren't ghost. Spirits go up to God. None are left to wander or to be ghost. Now I'm gonna give you some pills to keep theses day dreams from happening."

Kora said writing down on a piece if paper. "I'm not taking any pills." I spoke. Is she serious? What kind of game is this lady playing. I thought. Some hardcore Christina. "Now take these everyday for a year." She said handing me some pills. "A year!" I yelled.

"I'll be back in a month to check on you." She said then walked out leaving the house. "Where'd you find that cook" I said tossing the pills in the garbage then walking to the fridge. I saw my mom rushing to the garbage and picking the pill bottle out.

"Lynn. You gotta take these." She said placing them beside me on the counter. "Mom. She knows nothing. She's a crazy Christian and is stuck in the old ways. I used to see ghost and she can't say they aren't real cause I saw ma. You know I did." I said slamming th fridge door and staring at her.

I saw tears pricking her eyes when I mentioned ma. MA was her mom, MT grandma. I saw her first when I was 7 and then my whole 9th year. "I'm sorry baby." My mom said pulling me into a hug. I really didn't feel the need for her to apologize but I guess I made her feel bad enough to.

"It's okay mom. I'm fine and I'm not taking any pills again okay." I said. She nodded and I walked up stairs. U closed my door and sighed. The last time I took pills it was for seeing things. So I guess it was kinda like a ain't depressant. Mood stabilizer or whatever you wanna call it. It didn't work and it actually made it get worse that I almost took my own life case it all felt so real.

A Ghost used to always sit by my bed. Made me push all my friends away.

I was about to go use the bathroom when there was a knock at my window bribing me out of my thoughts. I walked to the window and saw Alexa. I opened it and helped her in. Which was a bad idea cause she fell and we both ended up on the floor with our faces inches away from each other.

I was laughing a little then I saw her eyes flicker to my lips. I looked at hers then pressed my lips to hers. She wasn't shocked. In fact she pulled me closer to her. I brought one of my hadst to her hair and she pulled me closer. I opened my eyes and pulled away.

"Hello to you to." Alexa said laughing. "Sorry." I said sting up and helping her up. "Don't be. So how come jenna doesn't know about us?" She asked sitting on my bed. "Why would she? We only started doing this yesterday and I don't even know what we are." I said raising my voice just a little.

"Woah chill. Just a question mate. And what do you want us to be?" She asked sitting by me and holding my hand. I laced my fingers with hers. "I really like you Alexa. And I know we've just started being friends 2 months ago but I do really like you." She smiled and squeezed pur hands tighter. "But..I do like Jenna to." I said pulling my hand away. "Oh.." She spoke.

"Alexa. I think I just need time. If it's right I'll be with you if that's what you'd like." I spoke. "Then why did you kiss me when I got it." She said. I looked at her. "I like you. And I want to be with you. I just don't want to hurt Jenna. You two used to.." I said getting quieter. She came and stood in front of me. "Then be with me. Don't be scared." She said looking at my eyes holding our hands in the middle of us.

Don't be scared Lynn. I grabbed her face and started making out with her. I ran my fingers through her hair and hers found there way to my hips and then up under my shirt. We broke apart and I lifted my short up over my head and we both shimmied over to my bed. Alexa started kissing down my neck to my breasts and I tilted my head back.

Her lips trailed back up to mine and I pulled away and rolled us over and tugged her shirt off and she pulled my pants down I started to feel desire and lust. I looked at Alexa in the eyes and knew she felt this too.  "You ready." She asked holding my thighs. I nodded my head lifting my hips to touch her skin. I felt her hot breath between my legs and I tilted my head back.

A/N if you've read any of my other fanfics you'll know I'm soooo bad at writhing smut -_- this was terrible. So what do you think so far? Alexa and Lynn are together now. Yay or nay. Also if you'd like to check out my YouTube channel -- Lynn Rae -- I'm gonna be upload a appreciation video for all of you once this story hits 1000 reads cause it's so close!! And I'm not even half way through this story!! Yee!!