Today I'm Gonna Write A Sad Song | Chapter 14

As soon as Alexa dropped me off at home, and I was inside. I stared getting interogated by my parents. They just happened to see me kiss Alexa Goodbye. And we'll,  they don't know I'm gay. I never even told them about my...ex. "Lynn! Your gay? But how?" My mom shrieked. "Well it's biology mom." I said walking away and up the stairs.

"Lynn don't ignore your mom like that." My dad said in a Stern voice. I turned back around and crossed my arms. "What. You gonna give me 'the talk' I've been gay for a long damn time. Alexa ain't my first girlfriend. And I sure ain't gonna get pregnant." I said. My mom opened her mouth to say sonthing then closed it.

Guess I destroyed her reason to be mad. "Well...we support you. Bur I wish you would've told us sooner darling." My mom said cooling off and lean on my dad. "I know. But i knew you'd act just the way you did." I said gesturing to them. My mom nodded her head. "Well. Alexa looks nice. But what about that Jayna girl. I thought you liked her from the look on your face when she's over, which was a lot till her accident." My mom spoke.

"It's jenna...and I do like her. But not like Alexa." I spoke. She nodded. "Well ealier I yalked to some people and Jennas released in three days and...we can take her in." My eyes widened. "Really! Yes!" I said jumping up and down. I then stopped and looked at the time. It was 7 and that's the time I usually go visit jenna. "Gotta go" I said kissing my parents Goodbye. 

I basically ran the whole way to the hospital. I could not wait to tell Jenna she'd have a home with us. I ran right till I got to her door, which was closed. I was kinda confused cause everyday I've been here it was wide open. I turned the knob and slowly opened the door. Jenna wasn't on her bed. I pushed the door open all the way then she suddenly walked out of her bathroom. I jumped and she jumped.

I looked at her "You get to leave today? Where are you going?" I asked as she packed her things up. "Um. My cousin is going to take me in. Since she's like the only family i have." She said. "Well the court and family services agreed to having you stay with us. Till your 18 and then you can stay on your own will." I told her. She looked at me. "I know. Your mom was here earlier. Why didn't you tell me?"

She said a little more hurt this time. "I told you as soon as u heard-" I said getting a little confused. "Not that. I mean you and Alexa." She said tilting her head down and going through her things all over again. I closed my mouth. My mom told her about us? "I was going to tell you." "Well why didn't you?" She raised her voice. "I didn't know how. I know you two have a history and I honestly didn't even think we'd be a thing. Me and her."

"So you just kept me in the dark. It's not that I'm mad your with her, jelous yea. But your my friend. I thought you wouldn't have to lie to me. You kept me so oblivious." I saw a stray tear drip from her eye. I walked up to her and hugged her. "Jelous?" I said. Even though I probably shouldn't have. "I'm not jelous cause you got her. I'm jelous cause..well it's nothing. I'm happy for you." She said.

"But i dont really want to live with you if she'll be there every weekend. And u haven't seen my cousin in a long time and she's all I have left. She lives in town so I'll still be going to school and stuff." She finished. "Okay. But you can always come to my place whenever. My doors always open." I said and she smiled and gave me another hug.

We talked for awhile then a girl about 30 years old walked in. "You ready jenna?" She stood up and introduced us. Her cousins name is Hayl. "Uh do you need a ride home?" Hayl asked me. "Oh. No its fine. Thank you though. I'll see you at school jenna." I said giving her a hug. We walked together out the door and I started my way home.

I was just at my door when my phone rang.

'Hey when do you want to get picked up?' -Alex

I froze. The concerts tomorrow! I typed a fast reply

'How about we just go after school' -Lynn

I sent it and ran inside. Took my jacket off and was about to go to my room when my mom stopped me. "Where's jenna?" She asked. I turned around. "She's gonna stay with her cousin. And thanks for tell her I have a girlfriend." I said getting mad. "Sorry hun. We just couldn't stop talking about you." "You mean you couldnt." And I was back heading upstairs. As I reached the top I heard my mom faintly say "No,  Jenna couldnt."

I scrunched my eyebrows. What does she mean. I walked to my room and wiped my thoughts. I changed into my pajamas which was really just a long shirt and my underwear. I pulled my laptop out and I Skype Alexa. We usually do this every night. We don't do anything nasty, just talk and say we miss each other and things. She answered right away and I laid down in my bed. It was only 8 but I was really tired and wanted enough rest for the concert tomorrow.

"Hey babe." Alexas voice broke through my thoughts. I smiled at her. "Hey you."

We talked till I fell asleep first, which was right away really.

A/N 1000 words this time ayye.