You're A Ghost At Most | Chapter 5

It's been 4 days since I saw jenna. She never came to school or texted me back. I'm starting to get worried. Sam hasn't gotten a hold of her either. I was sitting in fourth period which was science and I reached for my phone which was in my back pocket. I pulled it out and checked for any messages. None

"Miss Gunnsulfen. You've been here for a good month or so right." The teacher called me out. It kinda scared me so I jumped and held my phone down. "Uh Yeah." I answered. "Well that was enough time to grasp the concept of no phones during class." She spoke while walking up to me and held her hand out.

"I'm not giving you my phone." I said and I heard a few people gasp at me. I'm not scared of her. She looked so mad, she was probably about to send me to the office but the bell rang. I smirked and got up and ready to leave. "Detention after school." She yelled at me as I walked out. Really? I groaned.

Why did I have to be such a bad ass. I went walking to my locker when I saw blonde hair walk into the bathroom. Jenna? I went running after her into the bathroom. "Jenna" I said as I was in. No one was in here.

I checked all the stalls and I looked at myself in the mirror. I swear she came in here. I saw her. I walked out looking to my left and when I turned around I ran right into someone and they fell to the ground.

"Sorry" I spoke but when I had actually had time to look at them there was no one there. What? Then what did I just hit. I looked around me to see if there was some sort of explanation, but there was none. Some kids even looked at me weird. "Did I run into something. Was there something there!?" I asked a few people. But they never gave me an answer. I even heard one call me a freak.

I turned back around and looked at the spot again. I swear I hit something. I know I did. I noticed people were giving me weird looks so I went into the next hallway to get at my locker. When I reached it I let out a few deep breaths then I felt someone watching me.

I looked to my left bit there was no one. Someone had to be on my right then. I looked down first to the right and saw no shoes so I sighed and looked right.

I jumped when I saw Alexa standing there. "You okay?" She asked. I nodded. "Well I saw what happened at the washrooms-" "I ran into something. You saw right! I almost fell over myself!" I said trying to prove myself.

"Lynn there was nothing there. You must've tripped on a shoelace." Alexa said. She didn't believe me. I looked at her but my eyes zoned out to behind her. I saw jenna heading down the hall.

I went running to her and when I thought I was close she'd end up at the end of the hall going down another. I ran faster and got yelled at a couple times from teachers. I saw her take a turn down to the music room. I ran and I stopped when it was a dead end.

I looked everywhere then I opened the music room door. There was a class. "Can I help you?" The teacher asked. My eyes scanned the room for jenna but she wasn't here. I walked out and closed the door behind me.

I swear she came this way. I turned around and I could hear laughter coming from everywhere. I could hear the words being spoken by a couple that walked past me. I could feel the heat coming in the room from the window.

I closed my eyes getting a little overwhelmed by all this. I held my hands over my ears when I heard a little voice right behind my ear "lynn." It said in a tiny whisper that it sounded like it was right on my shoulder.

I turned around as fast as I could and the was no one there. I no longer heard the laughter or felt the heat. Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I spun around and jumped. "Sorry. Are you okay? It's Brian, we-" "met before I remember." Cutting him off.

"You okay? You looked like you were about to faint." He said. I nodded my head. "Um yeah. Just little head ache." I said. "I'd get one too with all the running you've been doing." I looked at him. "You've been following me?" I asked.

He nodded his head like it was a normal thing. "Well I was with Alex till I saw you tip outside the bathrooms. Wanted to see if you okay but you just kept running." He said rubbing the back of his neck. "Yeah. I..fell or something." Giving up on the subject. "Do you want to hang out today? With me and Alex?" He offered. I opened my mouth to reply when the bell rang. "It's already the end of school?" I asked. He nodded his head and I checked my phone again for a text or something. Nothing again.

I looked at Brian. "Uhh sure." And we were off walking to go meet up with Alex I think. I followed Brian then I heard someone calling my name. It sounded like the scene teacher. I stopped in my tracks and Brian turned to me. "I have detention." I blurted out. "What the hell did you manged to do to get Detention." He said with a chuckle.

I swatted his arm. "Ms.Mcleod caught me on my cellphone. Though there was about 3 other people who were on their phones longer than I was." I said sighing. "Yeah she's really racist and a super christian." I nodded my head and made my way to the Detention hall. "I'll text you when in done serving my time." I said going back and giving him my number. He just laughed at me.

A/N okay so this chapter is 1000 words. I am officially done with English now!! Finally. Now next semester I tackle math and social and I'm done with school!! I'm so glad but soo stressed.