Hospitals

James pov.

I was looking at the road when suddenly Jay fell over. I panicked and pushed her back up. We were almost at the hospital. I pulled into the parking lot and parked randomly. I'm pretty sure it's not a parking space. I grabbed Jay out the car. I yelled back to the truck "Cmon you guys!" I saw Erin come out with Charles and Kamori. They looked devastated. I didn't have time to console them right now. I was carrying Jay bridal style, her arm was hanging as I ran. It was still bleeding. I rushed through the doors yelling. A nurse came to me and took Jay from my hands. I cried. I can't loose her, not this way at least. I want her to go when we both old and senile. When Erin got to take care of us, when Kamori got kids of his own and so forth. Erin and the boys came to me, they did speak. They shouldn't be here. I pulled out my phone and called Ed, Jay best friend. "Ed Jay was hurt and she in the hospital and I need you to come get the kids. Please." "Omg you serous. I'm on the way. Where yall at?" "Humt street." "I'm on the way." Now that that was settled I could Cleary head. What did I do wrong? Why would her mom do this? It's not fair. I was thinking when Kamori came up to me. "James, is my sister gone be ok?" I didn't want to hurt him, but I didn't want to lie. "Well buddy I don't know, honesty." He looked down at his feet. "Oh." He went and sat with Erin. I sat across from them and watched them talk. I was about to doze off when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Ed. He had on a black hoodie, some basket ball shorts, and Nike slides. He looked rough. "Aye, James you ok?" He said while taking a seat next to me. "Man ed. I don't even know." It didn't take the kids long to notice he was here. "Ed!" Erin said while climbing up on his. Soon followed by Kamori and Charles. He smiled and hugged them all. "Hay, James did you tell Tamera?" "Damn, nope." "She gone flip." "I know I know. Can u tell her?" "Sure."

Ed pov.

I stood up and walked out the hospital. I pulled out my phone and called her.

"Hay ed wats up."

" They listen. Jay got in a fight blithely her mom and mom boyfriend. Her arm got cut and she lost a lot of blood we at the hospital and...."

"What the hell. I'm on the way. What hospital?"

"North Wood."
The line went dead.

I put my phone in my pocket and walked back in the hospital. When I walked in Kamori was sleep on Erin's lap and Erin's head was on Charles shoulder. Charles was struggling to stay awake. I sat down next to James-he looked terrible. We sat in silence.

About 30 minutes later I saw Tamera
Walk in followed by her boyfriend, Nia,Alex,Renee, Amera, and Matthew. They walked to front desk and were talking. I whisper yelled at them. "Aye aye guys." Alex looked over and tapped Tamera. Soon they all came my way. They were all asking questions and bombarding James. I pushed then off and told them to chill. They sat down and got quiet. There was awkward silence for about 40 minutes. Everyone was playing on der phones. Then the doctor came out. He had a real sour face. James immediately burst into tears.

AN-☺☺☺ ima end it like this. Sorry for the shortness the next chapter gone be bomb. Promise😀😀😀