My mind is made up

I woke up this weekend happy as hell. Today was the day I take my test. I rolled over and looked at my phone. I had 3 text messages. One from Tamera my best friend, one from Nene my other friend, and one from Nard. I opened the one from Nard first it said "Be der at 12. Test is at 1. Be ready ttyl" I got excited. I looked at the time,10:50. Plenty of time to get ready. I went to the shower, brushed my teeth, and put on deodorant. Walked out the bathroom with a towel on, then I checked the time,11:40. I began to rush a little. I grabbed my favorite pair of jeans and my favorite T-shirt. I then slipped my shoes on. And waited by the door. At 12:03 he pulled in to the driveway. I told Erin and Kamori I would be back. And left the house. I got in the car. On the way to the place he started quizzing me making sure I knew where everything was and how it all worked. When he figured I was getting frustrated he stopped. He said he just wanted to make sure I didn't mess up his car. We shared a laugh. I assured him I wouldn't, before I knew it we were there. We got the car and walked into the place it was barely anyone in there. We walked straight up too the desk. The lady was extra perky for no reason. I told her we had a appointment. She looked and my name. She said "you can start whenever you want" I told her now, I didn't wanna wait. So she picked up a phone dialed a number and said some words. In about 5 mins s man came out a door and called my name. I took a deep breath and went with the man through some doors. I think I'm ready.

Nard pov.
I'm sitting here in the waiting room of the D.M.V. getting kinda bored. I was almost sleep till my phone rang. I looked at the number it was private. I my line of work you don't pick up private numbers. I ignored it that was the tenth time this week that private number called. Oh well its watever.Then I got a text saying "Im watching you" I sat up to look around. Didn't really see anyone. I felt kind uncomfortable. I chose to just brush it off since I saw Jay coming. She looked sad I know what that means.

Jay pov.
My test went great. I passed with a perfect score. I wanted to trick Nard so I came out looking down. When I got to him I showed him the paper he had got more excited then me. We had a mini celebration dance. Then I told him we gotta go. He asked why. I told him I promised Erin and Kamori I would come home immediately. He said ok and we walked out the place.

When we got to the car Nard got in the passenger seat. I was confused for a moment, then he gave me the keys. I got real excited. When I got in the car he said "Take me home first please." My eyes widened, I almost cried. He was giving me his car. We were at his house in about 20 mins. He got the car and walked around to the driver side. He told me everything I needed to know about his car and that he would pay the insurance. I asked him what would he drive? He opened his garage with a remote. I saw a 2015 all black jag. The car was amazing. He said he had gotten it about a week ago. I admired his car, I admired him. As I was about to leave he gave 100 dollars. He told me it was my birthday gift. I gladly accepted it. We then said our good byes. Shortly after leaving his house I got a call from the house phone. I picked it up, it was Erin. She asked me when would I be home? I said "why." She said "Mom left us here alone." I said "What the heck, I'm on my way." She said "Ok." Then hung up the phone.

I pulled into the driveway of my so called home. I was pissed. I opened the door and saw no one. I yelled upstairs, and then came Erin and Kamori. They were really excited to see me. I told them to go get dressed so that we could leave. They didn't argue, just did as they were told. I went in the kitchen and found a note that read:

since you wanna be groan and do what you want. You can be groan and take care of those kids. Them your kids now. Your problem. You can take them to school,cook for them, and everything else . I don't care jus don't bother me. And yea I left YOUR kids at home alone.

I saw that note and got pissed. I crumpled it up and stuck it in my pocket. I went upstairs and got on my laptop. I started to write again.

After about 30 mins Erin and Kamori walked in. They were both dressed and ready to go. They went outside, car seats in hand. There mouths dropped when they saw the car. As we walked to the car they kept asking questions. I explained to them the best way I could. Eventually they gave up. I had decided to take them to the park. The got out the car promptly. Before they got a chance to run off, I told them all the things not to do and stuff. They shook their heads and ran off. I watched them play for a while. They were so innocent.

After about 3 hours of watching them play. I called for them to come to the car. They got in the car and instantly started complaining. I figured I'd take them to steak and shake. I was kinda hungry myself. We didn't go in becoming I remembered I had to go get Kamori's medicine. I had to rush over to the CVS and go through the drive thru. I payed for it then left. We went home and I parked on the side of the road because I saw that my parents were home. I got them out the car and we walked in the house. My mom didn't say one word to me. I didn't say anything to her either. She wasn't worth it. Instead I went upstairs wth them. I turned on the TV and got into bed. I sat up and pulled out my food and started to eat. Shortly after Erin and Kamori came in my room. I scooted over and they climbed in my bed with me. They were eating too. After a couple of hours they dozed off. I got up changed their cloths and layed them in their bed. I just stood there and looked at them. I knew what I had to do. I had to leave, we had to leave. That's exactly what I plan on doing. My mind is made up.