His eyes took on what all wolves knew were the 'Alpha's eyes.' He eyes were fully dilated, like mine, with the addition of his natural blue eye color glowing in the background. Looking into the mirror on the other wall, I saw that my wolf was no longer in command.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!" He roared out. I did the only thing I could do when an Alpha gives a command. I lowered my head and bared my neck to him in submission.

Thinking he was going to shove me off in the other direction to leave due to our defiance, I was surprised when Sean pulled me into a tight, almost bear hug, just showing me how much of a brother he really was, even though I was an only child.

"I'm sorry that I had to force such a command on you, and it hurt me to even think of having do it to you. But I have to protect the pack as the future Alpha, and to prevent my future Beta from revealing our true nature to the humans." He whispered into my ear, his hold only getting tighter.

Mona came up behind me and place her hands around us. "It'll be okay, Bry," she said into my other ear, "it's only for a few more hours, then you can find your mate, that is if he doesn't find your first!"

I couldn't help but smile for the millionth time at what great friends I had, even if I kinda liked Mona more so right now than I did Sean.

* * *

By the time 6th period had come around, my senses were still going nuts over that deliciously, sinful smell that crossed my path right before 1st period! But, thanks to Sean, which I had forgiven by the end of lunch, not being able to hold a grudge against him, my wolf was, more or less, tied up in the background, giving me full reign.

Catching up to Mona, we both walked to the gym, the second of the two classes we shared.

"Hey!" Mona said, looking at me as I approached her from behind.

"Hey Mona." I said with my head slightly bowed down.

"Still haven't found him yet?" She stupidly asked.

What does it FUCKING LOOK LIKE! My wolf yelled out. I mean would we being moping around if we had? NO! We'd be jumping with joy and bouncing all over the walls with how happy we were!

Instead of being as vicious as my wolf was being, I just shook my head.

"About half way through 5th period, I started trying to ignore his scent and actually pay attention in order to lessen the pain of not being near him!"

"Well, maybe you'll find him in the locker room!" I looked up at Mona to see her giving me a wink and I knew exactly what she was thinking.

Her comment had me smiling, and almost running into the locker room with some new found determination.

I busted through the doors and took in a deep breath, getting some weird looks in return. But for some reason, the scent was no where insight, at all! Not even a whiff of him having been in here earlier today. How could that be?

Losing the small amount of determination I had only a few seconds ago, I headed over to my locker and started to change, mindlessly putting on my gym clothes, which, if you asked me, were way to short for a guy! And the girl's gym shorts were even shorter! I swear there were some perverted staff members on the school board.

"Bryan," a guy said, tapping me on my shoulder, "Coach wants us out there now!"

I got up and walked out the doors, ignoring the scent again, no longer wanting to smell it, and found Mona sitting on the highest bleacher with her waving me to come join her. I gave her a half hearted smile and climbed the steps to sit next to her.

"I pray he isn't just a sub!" She squealed into my ear as soon as I sat down, not really caring.

"Who?" I asked only out of politeness. But before she could respond I looked up to find the very thing I had been looking for all day, staring right back at me, standing in front of the bleachers.

His fiery red hair was cut short, naturally spiked with the ends pointing in multiple directions. His tall, large frame was exactly like the one in my dreams and if I hadn't known better, I would have said this was deja vu with him standing there in front of me! But lastly, his eyes stood out the most. Not only were they dilated, showing his wolf was in charge, but they glowed with a green that could rival any other lush grass color!

He was an Alpha!

"It's him!" I whispered so quietly that if it hadn't been for Mona's wolf hearing, she never would have heard me say it. 

_____________

Author's Note:

Because the last chapter was soo short, I decided I would make this one some what extra long! And what do you guys think of cute Mona and hot Sean on the side over there??? --->

Well, until next time, remember to please,

VOTE!

COMMENT (both the positives and negatives)!

& SUBSCRIBE / FOLLOW!!!

Thanks