Chapter 36

August P.O.V

I stood watching and listening to Brii talk to my lifeless body. When she told me about my baby girl I was happy and excited until a heard a loud machine. I realized that I was gone. I broke down. I couldn't leave her. Not Brii. Not my baby. I fought for my life. Just to be there for my family. I saw doctors rushing in to take Brii away. When she smacked that doctor it lightened me up. Just her smile is what makes me stronger. Her presence. I love her. I can't leave .. Not like this.

Sebria P.O.V

I woke up to a bright light shining in my face. I groaned at the feeling as a reflex, shielding my face. I tried to sit up but the sharp pain hit me. I laid down and thought about what happened earlier. I broke down and cried. Then the doctor that I smacked came in. I seen that his face had a bruise on it. Damnn.

"I-I'm sorry for-" he quickly cut me off with a smile.

"Its okay don't worry its hurts but I know I deserved it," he looked at his clipboard. "Its seem that yhu are under a lot of stress so we're going to keep yhu in here for about I'd say 2-3 more days, okay ?" I smiled and nodded. Aw hell. Hospital food. I mentally cried and threw a tantrum. He did basic test and he left out. I got up because I had to use the bathroom. I waddled my way to the bathroom. I came back out and sat on the bed. I found my sundress and put it on and walked out to go by August's hospital room. By the time I made it to his room, I looked through the window and saw him laying in the bed. I got happy as hell. I walked in and waddled over to the bed. I cried and gently hugged him. I kissed his sweet lips and looked at him. I slowly opened his eyes and turned to look at me. When I tell yhu it was like magic its like nothing was wrong with him. He shot straight up as his eyes got wide and he hugged me. I could tell he was crying because I felt the tears on my shoulder. He pulled away and smashed his lips onto mine. I cried with him.

"I thought I lost yhu,"

"I know I know, but I fought for my life just for yhu .. I love yhu Brii." I cried even harder.

"I love yhu to Auggie," I hugged him again.

"He held me down he gave me a second chance," Aug said looking into my eyes.

"God forgives all and blesses them .. I'm just happy he brought yhu back," I kissed his lips again.

"Me too,"

*CLICK*

We both turned our attention to the door. There stood a thick girl who was brown skin with hazel eyes. Her hair was down to her mid back. She was a little taller than me. She seemed to be mad or something.

"August .." She said holding hair hand out towards me looking at him.

"Sorry Shonna,"

"I know yhu are .. I thought yhu two were over,"

"Yeah but I realized I can't let her go .. I love her too much," he smiled as he looked at me in my eyes. I smiled too and blushed.

"Oh wow,"

"Matter fact, yhu can't get a muthafvckin attitude where were yhu earlier ?! I died and yhu weren't even here !!" He yelled at her.

"I-I was handling business August I didn't know-"

"Bullshit Brishonna get out my room and when I get released all yo shit better be out my house," he said.

"August-"

"Bye" he coldly said.

She teared up and looked at me once again with hate in her eyes and walked out. Hoes mad ❗😂😂

I looked at August again and kissed his lips. We kissed for a little while longer. Then it was interrupted when the doctor walked in. He froze when he saw me. I giggled. He smiled.

"Okay Mr. Alsina how are yhu feeling ?"

"Hell I feel better !" He cheesed.

"What about your injuries ?" The doctor asked with a confused look on his face.

"What injuries ?" He asked with a confused look.

"Oh wow .. A miracle then." I chuckled.

"You should be able to stay for about 2 more days so that we can run more test to be sure." Doctor said. August nodded.

"Well looks like we both have the same time hospital buddy," I cheesed showing my dimples. August raised his eyebrow and looked around.

"Who ?! I'm finna escape this damn hospital yhu know goddamn well I dont like hospital food. I giggled.

"Babe calm down." I kissed him.

"Mmm another one," I kissed him again. We sat and cuddled in his bed as we talked and laughed until we both fell asleep.

😢😢Goals😢😢❤

How was it ?

Vote and Comment😆

-Quan ❤💋