Chapter 16

Dominique P.O.V

I guess yhu all must've forgot about me. Maybe not. I might give Brii a little 'visit'. I see she's been smiling ever since she's been with her lil boyfriend. Imma wipe that smile right off of both of their faces. BRACE YOSELF FOOLS❗

Nadiah P.O.V

I woke up the next morning with a eerie feeling. I got up and did my hygiene routine. I called up Brii to make sure she was okay.

-hay Brii what yhu been up to
Brii: nuthin really with August
- aw goals.. But yhu okay rite ?
Brii: yeah im okay why what's wrong ?
- nuthin im just making sure i can't check on my bestfriend
Brii: noo yhu can I was just asking
- lol okay luv u bye I have to gtw (go to work)
Brii: kaay byee luv yhu too

*hangz up*

I really hope she's going to be okay.

August P.O.V

I woke up to hear Brii next to me on the phone. I laid there and pretended to be sleep. When she hung up I turned over.

"I know yhur not sleep." She giggled.

"I know." I smirked. Those white lace panties and bra be giving me life. She blushed and looked away.

"What yhu hiding for ma ?" I laughed.

"No reason." She looked at her phone.

"Oh yeah who was that yhu were talking to ?"

"Nadiah."
"Ohh okay."

"What ? You think I'm cheating ? Oh come on August." She rolled her eyes and got up.

"I didn't say that so evidently yhu just told on yourself."

"What ?! So yhu wanna play that game ?" She smirked.

"Yep."

"Wow August yhur such an asshole." She got up and walked out.

"I'm a asshole ?" I followed behind her as she went into the kitchen and got a glass about to pour some OJ.

"Yes August because yhu starting shit this morning saying I'm cheating and I just told yhu that I was talking to Nadiah when clearly yhu-" she threw the filled glass at me "were the fucking one cheating on me.. I should've never believed yhu in the first place." She said crying and walking out. I feel bad. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back.

"Brii wait.. I'm sorry I should've never said that.. Clearly I am an asshole.. Just please don't leave.. Forgive me baby.. I love yhu." I looked down feeling guilty asf. She smiled and grabbed my face then locked lips with me.

"Yes yhu are an asshole and I love yhu too." She kissed me again. I smacked her juicy ass and kissed her again. She giggled at that.

"Now help me clean this up." I said grabbing the broom. She grabbed the mop and as she walked around that ass jiggled more. Damnn. Cakin like a mf.
After we finished cleaning up, I smacked her ass and ran upstairs. She chased behind me yelling my name.

"Yes ma ?" I sighed flipping on the bed. She climbed on top of me. I held onto her waist.

Papa when am I going to meet yhur family ?" She pouted.

"Oh yeah we're supposed to be going today." She smiled. I smiled. She leaned down and kissed me. I flipped us over so I was on top as she giggled. I started tickling her and she laughed, screamed, and begged for me to stop. She was moving so much her bra was halfway off.

I smirked and kissed on her stomach, up to her neck, then her lips.

Sebria P.O.V

We were making out then I looked at the clock. It read 4:30. The family gathering starts at 5:30. I pushed August off and told him to get ready. He was pouting the whole time he was getting dressed. I laughed and pecked his lips. I grabbed my black crop top, my black leggings, my black and white jacket, with my dub zeros (In the mm) . I did my makeup and let my hair stay curly. I looked over at August who was wearing his black pants, black button down shirt, and his forces. I walked over to him and fixed his shirt. I looked into his eyes and kissed him.

"You ready ?" He asked. I sighed.

How did I do ?

Do yhu think they will like her ?

Is this true love ? But aw they're so cute.

I may need more ideas.

Vote and comment.

-quan ❤ xoxo