Chapter 8

Nadiah P.O.V
3:00 pm

I was just now getting off of work and heading home. I stopped at McDonalds to get something to eat for me an Brii. That line was taking forever. Jesus.

Sebria P.O.V

I woke up and August wasnt there. I heard the shower running so I knew he was taking a shower. I felt so sore from earlier then I started blushing. I can't believe I just gave up my virginity to August Alsina. I tried getting up but I fell. Then the bathroom door open and there stood August with a towel wrapped around his lower waist with water dripping off of him. I didn't know I was staring that hard until he snapped me out of my thoughts

"Damn like what you see ma ?" He laughed. I blushed and looked away.

"Shut up and come help me up." I whined. He came over and picked me up as I straddled him. He carried me into the bathroom and sat me on the counter as he got the bath water ready. He kept looking at me and biting his lip. I looked down and saw that I was still naked. I tried covering myself up the best I could. He laughed making his dimple pop out. I blushed and looked down. He came up to me and got in my face and pecked my lips. He repeatedly pecked my lips then he picked me up and gently sat me in the water.

"Thank you."

"No problem ma." He walked out as I laid back and relaxed. He came back in wearing all white pants, all white button down shirt which he had his chest out, and his roshes. He put on his gold chain and earring then he came over to me and kissed me.
He rubbed his tongue against my lip for entrance so I let his tongue explore. I pulled away before things got carried away.

"I'll be back I have to go handle some business." He said kissing my forehead. "Okay." I whispered looking down.

"What's wrong ma ?"

"Nothing." I looked away.

"Ohh you don't want papi to leave.. Imma be right back ma."

"Okay." I blushed and nodded. He left out as I finished washing up. I got out and dried off. I put on a sports bra and some boys shorts with a white fitted shirt that stopped mid thigh. I fixed my hair then went downstairs and started cleaning up. Then Nadiah walked in with McDonalds. Lord was I happy.

"Hey boo." I said hugging her like I haven't seen her in years.

"Hayy." She said trying to hug me back. I grabbed the food and we sat down and had small conversation while we ate.

"So.. What did you do all day ?" She asked getting up and throwing her trash away. I looked down and blushed.

"Nothing."

"Noo you did something.." She gasped. "Oh you had company ?" She smirked.

"Well.. Yes." I smiled.

"What's his name ?" She sat down.

"Its.. August." She paused then her mouth dropped.

"THE August Alsina ?!" She started fanning.

"Yeah.. Why ?" I laughed.

"Bih.. He's my.. I'm his number one fan and... Omg .. You ain have to do me like that." She shook her head.

"Sorry.. Its just that we met at the club that day and we've been talking lately.

"Wait... How long was he over here ?" She asked.

"About 2 hours." -.-
"Okay okay he's been over here for nearly .. Well he's been here since this morning a hour after you left and he just left a few minutes ago. Her mouth dropped.

"You had sex with him ?!"

"It was an accident though." I looked down and blushed.

"Nahh.. You liked it." She said sitting beside me.

"So how was it ?" She smirked.

"It was...... The best and it was my first time so.." I looked down.

"Omg bih you let him take your virginity ?! On the second day or w.e ?!" She semi yelled giving me a confused look.

"I know I know.. I feel so stupid." I looked down once again and my face was turning a bright red.

"Aw bestfriend its okay.. Just make sure he treats you right." She said in a serious tone. This is why I love her. She's always here for me no matter what.

"Thanks." I finished eating then we watched some cartoons or w.e.

Sorry it was a little boring.
Hope you guys liked it.

Do you think her life is actually going a new direction ?

Do you think he really went to handle some business ?

Was Nadiah right about Unique giving up something special to her to someone that's famous ?

Vote and comment please

-quan ❤ xoxo