Chapter 18

*Recap*
"No reason." I smiled. He smiled and leaned in to kiss me. This time I slapped him.

*continuing*

"You really thought I was dumb, August.. Like really ?" I looked into his eyes. "What did I ever do for you to do this.. At your moms house at that you-" I stopped myself and chuckled. "You know what.. I ain't even gon trip over you.. Bye August." I started to walk out with a smile. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Wait.. Brii.. I'm sorry.. I-I was going to the bathroom and she came in and pushed up on me, what do you expect me to do ?" He argued. I had a slight smirk on my face.

"August," I looked away with my arms crossed and a slight smirk.

"Yeah," he replied.. Staring a muthafuxkin hole in the side of my face.

"You must got me mixed up with someone else cause um.. I'm bout 5 seconds away from- you know what... I'm out." And with that I walked out. Tired of being treated differently from how I treat others. Tired of being hurt. Tired of the tears. So sick of love. I walked out of that room. Out of the house. I didn't bother taking his car. I walked and walked and walked. I didn't even care about anything anymore. I had nothing to lose. Soon.. I was walking and I saw headlights shining on me. I ran and ran until I fell and hit my head on the concrete. Then I blacked out.

August P.O.V

After Brii left.. I realized that I fucked up. I went downstairs to see if she was there. She was gone. I asked everyone if they'd seen her and my cousin, Brodgerick, told me that she had been left. I told everyone I was leaving and I grabbed my keys and left. I jumped in the car and drove. I saw someone walkin along the sidewalk. I saw that it was Brii. I instantly felt worse. I turned my headlights on and she ran. She ran until she tripped and fell. She didn't move and I panicked. I got out and picked her up then put her in the car. I drove home and thought about everything. I'm such an asshole.
I'll try to make it up. Hopefully she all forgive me.. Hopefully.

How was it ?

Should she forgive him.. Again ?

Do you think she was right to leave him ?

Vote and comment.

-quan ❤ xoxo