Chapter 5

Continued...

We pulled up to the club and you could hear the music playing as they played Freak Hoe.  We got out and walked in. We went straight to the bar and had 2 shots. I had to use the bathroom so I told Nadiah I would be right back. I walked to the bathroom and did my business when I got in there. I washed my hands and walked out. I was in a rush so I accidently bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry." I said looking up....... Damn. He was fine. He was lightskinned a little facial hair. Tall.. About 6'1. Curly hair. He had on a black T-shirt, black robins, his oreos, and a black snapback.

"Its koo ma." He smirked. I smiled. I began to walk away but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "What's ya name ma ?" I blushed. "Sebria." I whispered without looking at him. He lifted my chin with his finger.

"Why you hiding ?" He smiled.
"No reason." I blushed.
"Can I have ya number ?" His accent.

"Sure." We traded phones and went our separate ways. I was looking at my phone then I was being pulled into a dark room..

I looked up to see.. Dominique.

"Nice seeing you too."

"W-why do you keep-"

"Bothering you ?"

"Y-yea-" he cut me off again.

"Well because first off.. You're mine."

"I thought we've been through this.. Dominique its over I can't do it anymore." I said standing up.

"Oh.. You wanna be bad now ? Okay.. Let's see how bad you are then baby." I lifted me up and put me against the wall. He started kissing my neck then he hit my sweet spot. A moaned slipped out on accident. He slightly chuckled against my neck. I started pulling his hair when he started grinding on me.

"You like that baby ?"

"P-please stop D-Dominique." I managed to say.

"You're mine." He whispered against my chest. I felt something poke my thigh then I really had to get out of there. I tried pushing him off but his grip was too tight.

"S-stop." I struggled to push him off. I slapped him then he threw me down and he got on top of me. He started to pull my dress up but I fought back. I kicked him in his face and ran out.
Once I was on the dancefloor I fixed myself and I started looking for Nadiah. I bumped into someone and looked up.
"Excuse me.. I'm sorry." I looked up and saw that same guy I gave my phone number to.

"Damn ma." He chuckled and licked his lips. I blushed.

He grabbed my hand and pulled me close. Then the music stopped.

"Alrite everybody.. Let's slow this down.. Grab someone you love and pull them close and ask.. 'May I have this dance'." The DJ said. I looked at the guy and the music started back up. His hand went down to my waist as he put my arms over his shoulders.

"So um.. I never got your name." I said.

"Oh yeah.. I'm August." He smiled. "Cute name" I blushed.

"Thanx ma."

"Yeah so.. You from here ?" He asked.

"Nahh, I'm from New York."

"Koo, I'm from New Orleans."

"How old are you ?" I asked.

"I'm 23 and you ?"
"I'm 21."

"Damn you young baby girl."
"I know, shut up." I blushed and looked down.

"Alrite.. But you real cute can we go out another day sometime ?"

"Sure.." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and lead me to the V.I.P section. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. He started drinking and we talked more. It was a moment of silence until he kissed me. It was passionate.

"You gonna be mines one day."

"I-I.."
What ?"

"I dont know if I'm ready for another relationship." I looked down.

"Don't worry ma.. We'll take things slow, okay ?" He said lifting up my chin. I nodded.

Hope you guys enjoyed.
Vote and comment.

-quan ❤ xoxo