Chapter 34

Sebria P.O.V

August left to do whatever then I realized he left his phone. It went off and I hesitated. August was too in a rush so I wasnt gonna be able to tell him that he left his phone. I just picked up his phone and looked at the message.

???: hey yhu coming over to pound this pussy again tonight ?

-yeah ma im omw be there in 10

I read the message and I just froze. Again ? So he's been cheating this whole time ?! My heart broke into pieces. But I didn't shed a tear. I really didn't care about what he had to say when he cones back. I'm just going to wait and see how long it'll take for him to find out or confess. 30 minutes later he comes running back into the house. He didn't say a word when he came into the room. He jumped straight into the shower.

He came out with only a towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his body as steam flowed out of the bathroom. I didn't look at him for long. But he looked at me. I was playin on my phone not worrying about what he had to say. Really, tbh, he doesn't care about my feelings so why should I care about his ? After he got dressed he came and laid in the bed beside me. He laid his arm across my stomach and I removed it.

"Brii what's wrong with yhu ?" He asked trying to get my attention.

"Nothing," I replied without making eye contact.

"Oh ! Did I leave my phone ? I tried to call yhu but then I realized that I left it."

"Yep," I said ignoring him.
"Brii," ... "Brii," ... "Brii !"

"Nigga what the fvck yhu want ?!"

"The fv-"

"Dont fvcking say shit to me how bout yhu explain why the fvck yhu texting some bitch ?! Huh ?! August... I try and I try to be everything yhu ask for nothing yhu do has an affect on me anymore because I know yhu can't just have a one and only.. Don't come with that bullshit if yhu can't be completely honest and then when I was in the hospital yhu wanna talk all that bullshit talkin bout let's promise to tell each other everything !! I should do yhu just like I did that bitch Nadiah I'd rather be in jail than be here with yo ungrateful ass !! Matter fact I'm leaving I'm tired of it !!" I got up and went to the closet pulling out two big suitcases and packing up all my shit. He tried to remove some things but I threatened to kill him. I was really about to snap on his ass.

**

I packed all my shit then I left. On the way out he pleaded and pleaded trying to get me to stay and take him back. Fvck him. Fvck his apology. I'm done.

Sorry its short..

Vote and Comment.

-quanxoxo