Chapter 14

August P.O.V

I'm back. I hope everything goes right with Brii living here. She's finally mine. I'm going to try my best not to fuck up. I love her. So I'm going to do something special for her tonight. We pulled up at my house and she sat for a minute.

"You iight ?" I asked her. She nodded. We got out and I helped her with her bags.

Sebria P.O.V

When we pulled up at his house, the first thing that came to mind was 'damn his house is big.' He helped me with the bags into the house. After I unpacked and put everything in place, I turned around to see him laid out on the bed in nothing but his basketball shorts. I walked over and climbed on top of him. I held his hands and intertwined our fingers.

"What's wrong ?" I asked him.

"Nothing.. Yhu wanna go swimming ?" He asked me sitting up and smirking because his face was against my breasts. I laughed.

"Sure lemme go put on my bathing suit." I got up and he smacked my ass.

"Hurry up." He said as I walked into the bathroom.

"You don't control me." I yelled at him as I laughed.

"Oh I don't ?" He said back.

"Nope." Then I heard him walking towards the bathroom. He stood behind me and whispered against my neck.

"But I control this." He smacked my ass. I blushed and pushed him out. Locking the door behind him. I put on my all black two piece bathing suit. It had gold chains attached below the breast and on the sides of the waist on the bottoms. I knew my hair would get wet so I just walked out. It felt as if he was raping me with his eyes. I laughed and he smirked. I follows him to the outside pool. I sat on the edge of the pool letting my feet soak as August stood between my legs. We looked into each other's eyes. I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"What ?" I asked him.

"You're so beautiful." He said. I giggled and kissed him. We tongue kissed over and over. I pulled away and he smiled. Then he dunked me in the pool. I came up for air and splashed him with water. He splashed me back. When I tried to swim away, he grabbed my leg and I jumped on him as he put me against the pool wall. Foreheads against each other's. Belly to belly. Arms around each other. Faces inches away. Looking in each other's eyes.

"I love yhu." I said.
"I love yhu too." He kissed me as I kissed him back. I opened my mouth for him to enter. His tongue wondered my mouth. He kissed and licked on my neck as I let out soft moans. He carried me out of the pool and onto the sofa. He took off my wet bathing suit and licked my body. My legs spread. His fingers touching me everywhere. One thing led to another and we ended up going 3 rounds. We fell asleep after taking a shower.

How was it ?
Do you think this will actuay work out ?

Will he cheat ?

Omg. I won't tell yhu but I have sumthing in mind. Keep reading to find out.

Will their live stay true ?
Will Dominique ruin their love ?

Who was Nadiah talking to ?

Vote and comment.

-quanxoxo