Darkness, darkness, and guess what? More dark- no wait that's a hand

Masky's P.O.V

I paced nervously in the living room, Hoodie sat on the couch looking at the makeshift blueprints of the castle. It wasn't going to be easy but we had to act now, Camilla had sent a message to Shell stating that she had Zalgo and would bring him to her in goodwill. While they had the attention up front we would come up from under, Zalgo told us where he had been hiding when he saved us and how to get in. After we find Brooklyn, we get the hell out, Camilla and Zalgo would deal with Shell.

"Boys," Slenderman said from the doorway, we looked up and he motioned for us to follow him. Everyone was gathered in the lobby, Offender was leaned up against a wall smoking while Trender and Splendor looked over Tepes, the brothers could not come with us due to the territory boundaries Slender could only transport us to Zalgo's hiding stop. I walked closer and stroked his head, Tepes's breath was slowly beginning to fade, Hoodie rested his hand on his stomach and we watched it rise and fall, "Bring her back," Splendor whispered. I looked at him and stared into those eyeless sockets, "She will know what to do." I nodded and stepped over to Slender. "Everyone know what to do?" He asked and we nodded, Camilla tugged a little on the chains holding Zalgo with a smile, Zalgo rolled his eyes and nuzzled his wife affectionately. My heart felt heavy watching them, Hoodie noticed and grabbed my hand, "We'll get her back," He said through our link and I nodded. Camilla and Zalgo had already left so Slender huddled us close together and we transported away.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Nathalie's P.O.V

When I opened my eyes I was met with darkness, literally. I couldn't see even an inch in front of me, "Shit!" I heard Jeff yell and knock into me, I helped him back up and held his hand, "It's okay babe I got you," I said winking into the darkness, which was pointless. He scoffed but made no move to pull away, "Guys, focus." Nakomis growled, and pushed us forward I huffed and pulled Jeff along.

If I remember correctly we were walking under the torture chambers, totally not because of the screams of agony above us. We finally got to the hatch leading into the holding cells. I climbed up first, then Nakomis, Masky, Hoodie, Jeff, Ben, EJ, LJ, Jane, Toby, and Clockwork. I looked around and sighed, of course more darkness. 

We split up for awhile, only to come back together empty handed, "Where else could she be?" Hoodie muttered as we walked into another dark room,"Probably in highest room in the tallest tower," LJ joked there were groans and the sounds of someone smacking him. "I don't know, but I'm really beginning to get a headache, " Ben groaned. I rubbed my head in silent agreement, pastas and proxies can develop night vision but becomes a bitch after awhile. Jeff growled something after knocking over something again, "Somebody better find a damn light switch or something cause I'm gettin' sick and tried of this darkness...........and whoever is touching me, quit it!" I tilted my head towards his voice, "Not me babe,"

"Not us,"

"Like I'd touch you,"

"Not *tic* me,"

" I don't even know where the hell I am,"

" I found a switch!" Clockwork cried, in that moment an overbearing light flooded my eyes and I hissed. Everyone else groaned and complained while Clockwork muttered quick apologies. I rubbed my eyes and quickly got them adjusted and looked around, we were in a huge room that looked a little like a surgery room. "EJ, where are we?" I asked, he walked over to a bloody table and laid down the map, "Well as LJ said we have managed to find ourselves in the highest room in the tallest tower-"

"HAHAHA-" *smack*

"- thank you, as you know this place is a maze one wrong turn and we could be lost forever."