The connection

Finally!! Thank you all for being patient, I didn't get to update throughout Thanksgiving because (and you can hate me all you want) I was at Disney! So yeah no regrets, anyway I will be definitely be able to update both of my stories so enjoy and Merry Christmas!

*eyeless jack enters*

me: Yes?

EJ: *ahem* deck the halls with lots of kidneys! falalalalaaalalalala! Update your stupid story!~

me: gooo fuck yourselfff! You caannibal!~

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-   

A few months later

Nakomis's P.O.V

It's been a few month since that day. The weather drastically turned cold, and it had begun to snow off and on. Brooklyn was a little shaken up after our first encounter with Zalgo, but she soon got over it, she's just sorta frustrated now when she tries to recall her younger years and can only come up with quick visions of a happy family.

Nathalie wasn't really shaken, more along the lines of pissed and not amused. She and Jeff and a few other pastas from Slender's mansion,  have been hunting near the veils for anyone that has been or is going to Zalgo's domain. The masters have been trying to contact him but there is nothing.

Then there is little old me......and Ben, surrounded by mountains of books. I sighed and rubbed the bridge of my nose, "So many words!" I groaned. Ben grunted next to me and kept reading. 

We were currently in the Lost Coven Library, a library meant for creepypastas and only creepypastsa.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

flashback:

"Where are we going again?" Ben asked for the millionth time, I sighed and stopped in front of a hidden cave. "We are going to the Lost Coven Library. The only library with detailed records of every birth, death, and bloodlines of every creepypasta." 

Ben whistled in interest and we continued forward. We were immersed in darkness but it didn't matter Ben and I could still see perfectly and we didn't stop till we hit a huge engraved stone door. Ben tried to push it open but no luck, "Great," He growled in frustration, "Now what do we do?"

I couldn't help but chuckle, "You are so cute." He growled again and began to 'flex' his muscles. I giggled again and turned back to the door. Along the walls of the door was various illustrations of creatures with bulging eyes with various colors such as red, blue, green, black, and silver, "Only touch the purple eyes," I remembered my informant the Puppeteer told me. 

I floated up and searched the images. I finally hit the ground again after finding and touching six purple eyes. The doors made a clicking sound and broke apart, revealing a man. He was tall, a little muscular, with black spiky hair, pale skin, and red eyes. He bowed, "Hello Wispy Slash and Ben Drowned," He got back up and gestured for us to come in, "We've been expecting you."

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-    

So here we were, nose deep in books about Scotland and Ireland's birth records of several Dullahans and anyone from the Dullahan bloodlines named Beau. 

And. No. Luck.

I groaned in frustration and slammed another book shut and walked over to a bookcase. The closes thing we found was a Dullahan born in A.D. 700 named Beaualtair, but he was dead.

I placed the book back on the shelf. I turned around and nearly jumped out of my skin, in front of me was the librarian Aaron. He gave me a dazzling smile and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear, "Are you alright?" He murmured. I shivered, Aaron was sexy. I'll give him that, but I've been thinking about Ben more and more. Speaking of Ben, I looked over Aaron's shoulder and saw a very pissed off Ben with little sparks flitting about, one even managed to catch fire on one of the pieces of paper.