The beginning of a nightmare

Somewhere in the Palace of Tortured Glass

Unknown P.O.V

"Miiiisstress," A snakelike voice hissed as a gremlin entered the throne room. I sneered and dropped my latest meal, "What!" I growled. The creature flinched and bowed deeply, 

"We havve yet to locate your fatther--"

"WHAT!!" I screeched and threw my goblet at it, the gremlin quickly dodged and looked at me in panic, "B-b-buttt we have finished the pack-k-kage!" She quickly stuttered.

I stare at her, and search her eyes. The last two prototypes ended in disaster, and I did not tolerate failure. "Are you sure?" I sneered and walked to her. A sickening smile stretched across her face, and her eyes twinkle with and evil intent, "Mosssst definitely, mistressss."

I smirk and wave her away, "Excellent, go and set the trap," The gremlin nodded and raced out of the room. I walk over to a table and pour myself some more wine. The only sounds in the room are the clicking of my heels, as I walk to the giant hanging oval shaped mirror.

"Show me my daughter," I whispered and swiped my hand across the surface. The mirror rippled and slowly began to show the image of my daughter, fast asleep in her bed, nestled between her two mates. "They are handsome," I mused observing their features, "Shame you've only known them for a short time, isn't it daughter?" I asked the image in a mocking tone. My plan was finally coming together, now all I needed to do was rip apart Brooklyn's little family.

I watched as Brooklyn's face scrunched up and she lets out a small whimper. "A nightmare," I thought and smirked, "Good," I cackled and walked back to my throne, "Get use to that Brooklyn," I purred and watched the mirror's image rippled away, "Because your nightmares, will soon become reality."

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Inside the Splendor Mansion

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I was in a room, full of mirrors.

No matter where I turn I see myself. 

The images soon change, now all I see are bodies.

Everyone dead.............

Bodies of the ones I love litter the floor. I look up.

A women, with medium dirty blonde hair and in a long scarlet dress stands in front of me, at her feet lie my father, Tepes, and Masky, while she holds Hoodie in her arms.........consuming his soul.

"STOP!" I cry and try to move, she picks her head up and drops Hoodie. She slowly turns and rests her eyes on mine, her ruby red lips curl into a malicious smile, "See you soon sweetheart~"

"AAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!" 

I scream and shot up out of bed. A cold sweat coated my body and air only seemed to come in short breaths, I felt a hand on my back and two cup my cheek.

"Brooklyn, breath!" I heard Hoodie beg behind me as he rubs my back a little harder. Masky lifts my head up to where I was looking him in the eye, "What's wrong?" He whispered and brought me into an hug, a sob escaped my body as flashes of the dream go through my mind.

"E-everyone......." I start as Masky slowly pulls away, "Everyone, I love, was dead!" I cried and wrapped my arms around me, "Nathalie, Nakomis, Jeff, Ben, Toby, E.J, L.J, the brothers, Tepes, my own father, you!" I yelled snapping my head to Masky, then turn to Hoodie, "Hoodie, your soul was being devoured, by.....by....some women!" I finally screamed.