Meeting the Devil

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I was sitting on Tepes bed, tucking him in and gently stroking his hair when flashes of scenes hit me.

*Flash*

Nakomis on the ground.

*Flash*

Ben screaming.

*Flash*

Masky and Hoodie, being dragged away.

I bulked in shock and pain, "Their gone......" I murmured and placed a hand on my head. "Who's gone mathair?" Tepes asked in a small voice, fear and confusion danced across his face. I looked at him for a moment, how could I tell him? How could I tell my sweet little boy that some thing out there is hunting us down and just took his aunt?

"No one leanabh, just........just listen to me for a minute okay?"

He nodded while sitting up and I held him close, "Leanabh, no matter what do not leave this house not without me or your grandpa, do you understand?"

"What about auntie 'Komis and Nathalie?" I sighed and laid him back down. "Auntie 'Komis and auntie Nathalie isn't going to be here for awhile sweetheart."

"Where is she?"

"We don't know sweetheart, but I promise you that we will find them, okay?"

He nodded and I smiled, "Good, now you get some sleep okay?" He smiled and closed his eyes, I stroked his hair a few more times and quietly slipped out. 

I closed the door, and rushed to Master's office, "Nakomis, Ben, Hoodie, and Masky have been captured!" I cried throwing the doors open. The brothers stopped their conversation and starred at me, "What?" 

"I had flashes, their gone," I explained and watched as the news set in, their shoulders slumped in exhaustion. Master leaned onto the desk for support, master Slender sat down in a chair in a thinking position, Offender pulled a drink from no where, and Trender........Trender was just staring at me. 

"What is going on? Who and why is doing this?!" I growled looking at each one in the eye, or where the eyes are suppose to be.

"Brooklyn do not growl at me right now,"

"Well then please explain what the fuck is going on." I said and sit down, The brothers look at one another before turning and focusing on me, "Brooklyn, we have reason to believe that the person kidnapping are of a direct bloodline of Zalgo."

"So like a son?"

"No, a daughter. The women you saw in your dreams." I shivered at the memory, her blood stained smile and piercing eyes, "But why is she doing this?"

"She wants more power so that she is able to take Zalgo's throne," I gave him a weird look, "But since she is Zalgo's daughter shouldn't she automatically receive the throne?" Master Slender sighed, "Not in Zalgo's realm, it falls to a more powerful relative. There is someone more powerful than Zalgo's daughter at this moment."

"Who are they?"

"...................."

I groaned, what could they possibly be hiding? Trender was still starring at me which was becoming unsettling. "Master, please........." I begged, "I'm so lost but it feels like I'm at the center of it all. And I feel like everyone knows something that I don't but should know, please. Tell me what's going on." I pleaded rubbing my head. I am so tired of this leave the red head out of the mix bullshit, Master sighed and stood up, "Brooklyn, did that women seem familiar to you in anyway?"

"No.........well........a little bit." I said unsure, she did in a way but i couldn't place it. "Brooklyn, that women--"

"MATHAIR!!!!!!!" Came a scream, followed by a more girlish scream, "That was the kids!" Master Slender cried and we raced out.

Sally sat crying on the floor in front of Tepes's room, Master Slender scooped her up and rocked her slowly, "Sally, sweetie, what's wrong? Where is Tepes?" He asked and we looked at the closed door, I walked up to it and placed my hand on it. I felt Tepes's soul in the room, but he wasn't alone, "Leanabh, its me. I'm coming in okay?"

It was silent for a few minutes before the locked clicked unlock. I starred at the knob for a minute, was I really about to walk into that room and possibly meet the devil herself? 

Yup.

"Brooklyn, please consider what is about to happen." Master pleaded, his face was full of worry. He cupped my face and looked me in the eye, I grabbed his hand and smiled starring back, "I know Master, but it's my duty to protect you and this family, and I have already failed that. I'm going to do what is necessary." I stated and turn towards the door, "No you will not! We will figure this out---," 

"Hold him back." I commanded, I listened as Offender and Trender held Master back and his struggling and pleading fall deaf to our ears. I slowly open the door and slip inside.

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

"Good to see you Brooklyn." The women says as she rocks a sleeping Tepes. When I got inside, she was there, standing over the bed, back to me, and no words till now, "This is one creepy bitch, " I thought looking around. Her creepy little minions were everywhere, their eyes starring at me with an evil glint.

"Well aren't are a rude little thing?" She chuckled.

"Mind reader?" I thought, "Yup," her voice said in my mind. "Shit," I murmured as the creepy lady and her minions laughed. "So," I started as she began turning around,"You're the lady that's been fuckin' with my family, Zalgo's daughter." I drawled. She smirked, her red eyes shining in amusement, "Yes, and what a darling little boy you've been raising." She cooed, I watched as she drug a clawed up his cheek and he flinched. 

"Get away from him!" I growled, and stepped forward threateningly. The women chuckled again and laid him down on the bed. "Don't worry its not him I'm after,"

"It's me, isn't it?" I murmured in a blank tone. She walked to me, her heels clicking along the floor, "I'm afraid so, darling." She said and held my face in her hands, "Alright but you bring them back."

"Excuse me?" 

"Everyone that your goons kidnapped, bring them back here, and I won't fight you at all." She smiled and tilted her head, I blinked for a moment, that movement, it looked so familiar. But how? "Alright, they all come back but only because of what a good girl you are!" She exclaimed patting my cheek. She moved away from me and I go to Tepes's side, I caressed his cheek for the last time and kissed his cheek.

Standing up I turn around and get smacked in the face!

The pain was awful, I fell to the ground smacking the floor. The women walked to me and knelled down, "By the way, I think I like your little friends just where they are.............dead~." She purred and got back up.

"Dead! No they can't be!" My mind panicked and I tried to get up, but a sharp object pushed down on my back and I slammed back onto the floor, "AHAHAHAHA!" I screamed, it was slowly getting darker and my eye lids felt so heavy.

"Sleep my little one," I heard someone coo and a hand pats my head, "You'll need it." The voice sneered in my ear and I blackout.