Problem

Slenderman's P.O.V

I had been in my office looking over papers while Sally was singing on my tentacles laughing, it was a peaceful situation, I expected the boys to be back any minute with the news that Alex had been killed. What a troublesome boy he turned out to be, I was up to my wits end over this issue. We still had no idea how Alex kept reviving himself and by we I mean myself and my brothers Offender and Trender, although there is my younger brother Splendor we were afraid that if Alex was getting help then they had to be pretty powerful. Sooner or later they will learn of our involvement and try and target Splendor since he has no fighting experience and no proxies to protect him, hopefully they won't find him in the vial. Suddenly the front door opened, slammed shut, and multiple footsteps head to the office, "Huh, I haven't heard them run that fast since the dinner bell earlier." Sally laughed at the comment and the door busted open. Jeff and Ben skidded in front of my desk and stopped, while Masky and Hoodie raced to my side. Noticing the look on all of their faces I knew something was up, I looked at Sally, "Sally go find LJ and play with him okay?" She smiled and nodded, running over to me she kissed my cheek, "Okay daddy!" And skipped out the room, we waited till her footsteps faded down the stairs. Then I was bombarded with voices,

"There were girls!"(JTK)

"Yeah and they were hot!"(BD)

"But they were highly trained in combat."(H)

"One killed Alex by draining his life force."(M)

"And one had a symbol on her hand!"(JTK)

Wait, What!? My head first snapped to Hoodie who had talked! Then to Masky, "What did you say?" 

"One of the girls, sir? She drained Alex's life force and killed him." 

"You saw a soul-stealer?" Masky nodded and I slumped in my chair, a soul-stealer, those were very rare and very dangerous if brought up in the wrong hands. This was bad, "Send for my brothers," Ben nodded and left the room," If there is a soul-stealer out there then we need to find her before she does any harm to-" "Sir?" Masky interrupted, "Yes?"

"If the girl wanted to do more harm then would't she have tried to kill us like she did to Alex?" I stopped for a moment, "Maybe he had a point, but still," "We still need to find her, she and her friends might be able to help us." They nodded and we made our way downstairs where Laughing Jack, Sally, Eyeless Jack, and Ticci Toby were waiting for us. "They're on there way now," Ben said walking out from the kitchen. "Excellent." I began to tell the rest of what was going on, "- now I don't know where she could be-"

"Hey"

"But if we look at cities with recent deaths-," "Hey!"  "-then I'm sure-"

"HEY!!" Jeff cried, everyone looked at him, "Ask Splendorman, one of them had his mark on her hand." He said and crossed his arms, what? "It true, " came a voice from the doorway where now both of my brothers stood, Offender spoke up again, "I've been poking around in their heads, the mark is there and if you look closer the others had one too. Looks like brother dear has been hiding something from us." He smirked. The room was silent no one could believe it. I stood up, anger coursed through me as the thought of my little brother lying to me. Motioning for everyone to follow me we left the house and I created a portal leading to my brother's  house. No one said anything and to be honest I'm glad they didn't. "I hope you have answers little brother because we're coming." 

-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-8-

Splendorman's P.O.V

I shot out of my bed. My brother were coming. "They know, I have to hid the kids!" Bolting out of my bed I whipped the door open and run a few doors down to Nathalie's and Nakomis's rooms (which were across from each other) not even stopping I used my tentacles to bang on their doors as hard as I could, "Enchant your doors now!" I yelled when I heard their doors open. Running to the other side of the mansion I went inside Tepes's nursery picked him up and went in another door connecting to the nursery and ran into Brooklyn. "I heard yelling what's going on?!" She exclaimed and took Tepes from my hold, "My brothers are coming, they know."

"What!"

"Enchant your doors now and meet me downstairs as soon as possible." I said and ran downstairs. I hated doing this to them but if my brother found out I had proxies as powerful as I was then they would treat them as a threat and probably kill them, I couldn't let that happen. I whistled for Fuego and Oddball, and let them outside. They were smart animals they knew what to do in this type of situation. I went back into the entry way where the girls and Tepes were waiting. They stood back to back in a circle waiting for me to put the cloaking spell on them, "Remember, do not come to my aid if anything happens I want you to stay hidden, this is an order understand?" I stated in a firm tone and looked each girl in the eye, especially Brooklyn since she was practically the mother of the group. She nodded and held Tepes tighter. The spell was complete and now they were invisible to everyone but me.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

After the spell was completed Nathalie and Nakomis began to move around, no point in stand in one spot, but I couldn't so I walked to the door with Splendor. We just stood there, not moving, not even breathing, I felt them getting closer and I was scared. Tugging on Splendor's PJ's I looked at him with worry in my eyes, "It'll be okay Brooklyn, I promise." Tepes babbled from under me grabbing our attention, I rocked him more as Splendor cooed in his face, "Don't worry little man, your mommy and I will protect you."

RRRRRiiiinnngggggg!!!!!!!!