♡Sunday♡

I woke up next to Joseph again wanting to be woke up to see Robert's beautiful face.

Joseph - "Morning beautiful."
Aaron - "Morning."
Joseph - "So when do you want a lift back to yours."
Aaron - "Now?"
Joseph - "Wow. You do wanna get away from me."
Aaron - "Shut up! No I just need to put my bags in then I'm going to meet a client for Adam."
Joseph - "Okay do you want anything to eat first?"
Aaron - "Last full English with you for this weekend?"
Joseph - "Okay I'll get changed then make it."
Aaron - "Alright."

I through my head back onto the pillow and thought about what I said to Robert on the phone yesterday.

Joseph - "It's ready come and get it!"
Aaron - "Okay."

After I ate my breakfast I ran upstairs and packed my things ready to go in Joseph's boot.

Joseph - "You ready then?"
Aaron - "Yeah just let me finish this text message."

I was texting Robert and I said 'Joseph's driving me home now so I'll text you when I get back and we can meet.'

Aaron - "Okay let's go."
Joseph - "Alright."

We finally got home well my home and I got out of the car with my suitcase as I dragged it along the concrete Joseph's hand slid into mine. I didn't like it to be honest, I wanted to hold Robert's hand. I made an excuse to let go of our hand link thankfully.

Chas - "Oh love. I've missed ya!"
Aaron - "Missed ya too mum."
Chas - "I see you've brought him back in one piece."
Joseph - "Well I tried."
Chas - "Do you wanna stop for tea or coffee with us?"

Oh no please I wanna go and meet Robert as fast as I can!

Joseph - "I'd love to but I gotta get back. Thanks for the offer though."
Chas - "Pop round anytime."
Joseph - "Thanks."

Joseph kissed me and he blushed but I didn't which made him turn away awkwardly.

Joseph - "Bye Aaron."
Aaron - "See ya."
Chas - "What's up with you?"
Aaron - "What?"
Chas - "You! You and Joseph used to be all over each other what changed over the weekend? It wasn't something to do with Robert was it?! I'll kill that man!"
Aaron - "No it isn't! Why do you always blame things on Robert?! Just shut up!"
Chas - "Aaron!"

I texted Robert to meet me inside the barn in 15 minutes. Obviously he happily agreed, thank god because I love him. I got there and he was just sitting on a stack of hay waiting.

Aaron - "I think this is the first time you were ever early to meet me."
Robert - "Y'know, I've missed your sarcasm."
Aaron - "Have ya?"
Robert - "Yeah."
Aaron - "Well I've missed you."
Robert - "Yeah?"
Aaron - "Yeah."
Robert - "Come here then."

I smiled after Robert's sentence, I tried to smile at him with that sexy naughty smile he said I give him. But I must of looked like an idiot. I walked over to him as he got up and walked towards me. We both stopped and faced each other with a smile, then he leaned to me and placed his soft warm lips which I've been dying to feel again pressed against my own.

~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~

Oh my god this chapter though🙈👬I guess Robert and Aaron have reunited their relationship once again!😍😏☺️
I hope you liked it :)
Oh and the picture of Aaron again oh my god when he bites his lip it's just like😍👌🏻