♡I Need To Forget♡

Aaron keeps harming himself, trying to release his pain, he still feels hurt from Robert. Aaron needs to forget about Robert, but he can't because all Aaron can think about is all of the good memories they've had together.

Robert still loves Aaron and can't bare to watch him suffer, Robert tries to talk to Aaron whenever he gets a chance. But Aaron just ignores him and pusses straight past him.

Scrapyard
Aaron - "Alright?" He said with a small smirk.
Adam - "Yeah you?" He replied with a grin.
Aaron - "Yeah. So what needs clearing?"
Adam - "Ya know, just regular scrap." He said sarcastically.
Aaron - "Orite then, so where do you want me to put ya?" He said starting to laugh.
Adam - "Real funny Aaron. Nah just these steel pipes over to the scrap pile and I'll take them all in a bit." With a slight chuckle.
Aaron - "Orite then, I'll get started now."
Adam nodded at Aaron with a grin and Aaron walked over to the pipes to move them to the scrap pile. A couple minutes into work Aaron heard footsteps and turned his head to see who it was. It was Robert walking up to them.
Aaron - "What do you want?" He snapped at Robert quite aggressively.
Robert - "Calm down! I'm not here to see you, I'm here to check through the documents." He quickly reported.
Aaron - "Good. There's Adam, he'll show ya where the documents are."

Robert walked over to the other end of the scrapyard to Adam.
Robert - "Hey, Adam, I need to check the documents."
Adam - "Ah, sorry mate but I gotta take these over to some people but Aaron can show you." He reported.
Robert looked at his own feet in nervousness.
Adam - "Aaron- Aaron- AARON!" He yelled to get Aaron's attention.
Aaron ran over to Adam because he was yelling like an idiot.
Aaron - "What?"
Adam - "I need to take this scrap up to the hiascrap."
Aaron - "Yeah, so?" He looked at him confused.
Adam - "So I can't show Robert the documents."
Aaron looked at him even more confused because Aaron didn't know what Adam was going on about.
Adam - "Your an idiot! It means you have to take Robert into the portacabin and show him the documents!"
Aaron looked at Adam then glanced over at Robert while Adam checked his watch.
Adam - "I gotta go or I'm gonna be late! Cya Aaron. Cya Robert." He said a little bit worried.
Aaron - "Cya." He said nervously while looking at Robert.
Robert - "Cya."

Portacabin
Robert - "So this portacabin brings back memories doesn't it." He said smirking at Aaron with a chuckle.
Aaron - "Erm.. Here are the documents." He said more nervous.
Aaron handed Robert the documents and looked into his eyes but then quickly looked away.
Robert - "Thanks." He said trying to be flirty.
Aaron - "Cya then!" He shouted a bit.
Robert - "Cya." He said with a disappointed look on his face.
Robert walked away and Aaron got back to work trying to get his mind off Robert.

Aaron's thoughts
Since it's Friday tomorrow I should go to Bar West and try and pick up a lad to get my mind off Robert.

Robert's thoughts
Oh my god I was so close! Why didn't I make my move and kiss him? He could've kissed me back! Nah, he hates me! I still love him so much, if I never broke his heart we might've still been together now! Stupid Robert! I can't let him go. I can't I miss him so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the first part of this story I hope you like it! :) Xox