Seungcheol and Omma, were both in pain because they both love the same person so very much and I was in Pain because I loved them both.

My phone vibrated in my school pocket startling me. Taking it out, I unlocked the screen to see A message from Bin.

[Crazy Namja]:
Aren't you coming out?

He was here early. I placed my dishes in the Zinc and cleaned myself up before heading out of the house.

"Hey" he greeted elatedly but I just wasn't in the mood, so I muttered a simple 'Hi' to him. He didn't say anything again else and I took my time to think about My Family.

"I don't mean to Pry but is something going on? You aren't being yourself today?"

Bin's voice disrupted my thoughts causing me to shake my head.

"I'm Fine...Just tired"

"You are not a good Liar"

"No it's just my polite way of telling you to Fudging mind your business" I growled. Why couldn't he understand that I didn't feel like talking or sassing him today? Heck,I didn't feel like myself today.

"If you're on your Period, you should just tell me. Gee, you girls"

"For your Info BinMoon, It would be advisable to Shut up" I glared at him. He chuckled facing me. "And if I don't?"

"You won't be able to make A baby" his eyes widened as he cleared his throat awkwardly and faced the other direction. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't. The Laugh didn't want to come out.

»»»»»

"And that was How I won the Game for two straight years"

Typical Minhyuk. He loved to boast about everything. Win what game? He wasn't even on the football team yet. The girls in front of me continued to drool over Him as he spoke. I turned To Moobin and Sanha. "Doesn't this bother any one of you?"

Bin shrugged.

"it does bother me! But what can I do? Its not like I wish he could just disappear with Bin Hyung but Apparently, Sorcery isn't real"

I laughed while Bin sent him a glare. Tch! He didn't need to be Mean. I would have wished him away too. I.e if sorcery was real. The bell rang as I got up from the seats and approached Bora. She was just coming out of the restroom with A paper in her hand. She was also shaking like She had seen a ghost.