Part-23

Happy reading

..............

Manik pov

The ride from hospital to my farmhouse beach was silent...nandini all the time didnt leave me..not even in her sleep ..and i holded her close to my heart always...cabir drove to our farm house as nandini clutched to my collar...

As nandini as slept nobody seemed to make sound and disturb...after travelling for one more hour we reached  our farmhouse..and cabir pulled the car in the entrance...and my side of door was opened by navya..who was sitting beside cabir in the passenger seat while he was driving...she was one friend of mine like cabir who always helps me when ever im stuck in any problem or unable to figure out something....she and cabir make a best pair...

After geeting down from car with nandini in my arms...all stood infront of me..even before i spoke, cabir said manik tumhe kuch batane ki zarrorat nahi...please take care of nandini...thats what we all want..right guys??saying this he turned towards all of them, and all of them nodded their heads..i couldnt do anything but to smile to fullest to have the best friends of my life..who would stand by my side in every moment of my life....

After geeting the smile on my face...all gave me  way to move inside with nandini...farmhouse beach is the place where we come when ever we all are sad...or happy so that we get our alone time..away from all...and today we came here with nandini...to make her happy like i saw her first day when we got bumped in to each other in canteen..,well that was funny...the way she talked with cabir..and the way she pouts...her smile is of a kind ,even a person in misery can smile to brightest..she is one of a kind.. Where no one could match her..and im happy that she is part of my life...and im one of the reason today ,her smile,her charm is missing..and she thinks that and im the only person with whom she can be happy...i believe in her this time..if she thinks..she will be happy with me..i will make sure that she is happy with me...last time i did a mistake by not understabding her words..what she all did is to protect me...but i pushed her again in the darkness...this time i promise  to myself...that no matter what to be with her in all her moments...

Even if she pushes me..i will return to her..if she runs away...i will catch her and say she is the assest i posses...and ask her what will i do.if she leaves me??? I may not be able to live if she leaves me...I love her..and i really do... And now its time to show  how much i love her...

I carried her all the way to my room and gently placed her bed...and i decided to move..but she isn't leaving my collar..she gripped it so tight in her tiny hands..all i could  do is smile on her innocence...her cute angelic face...with paleness...

After trying for sometime, i came out of her hold and made her properly lay on bed and covered her with duvet..and i went in to the room next to my cupbaord..and got some novels from it..and sat beside nandu...saw her face..and started reading the novel...

After some time i could see nandini moving in sleep...and her movements made me worry..she is seeing a nightmare..her face covered with sweat..and she is literally shivering..i went to her side..and tried to wake her up but she isn't getting up...and suddenly

"Manik"she called out my name and sat on bed panting heavily...for once i worried..and i made her sit properly and took her face in my hands...after seeing him..she started sobbing..and hugged me...and sobbed in my chest..i couldnt do anything..but only to comfort her...and hugged her back...

"Shhh...nandu kuch nahi hua...see im right infront of you..see.."and i tried to make her watch me..but she didnt want to come out from hug..i sighed and hugged her back closing my eyes..living the moment in her arms...i dont how far what she  feels to in my arms..i feel so safe..and peace in her arms..her perfume smell is of somekind which always makes me crazy for her...

After sometime..i could no longer hear her sobs..that means she stopped crying..and i slowly broke the hug..and didnt stop..i could see her bloos red eyes...making me go weak seeing her in that condition...i couldnt help but to act strong for her...to make her the same when i saw her first time..

"Kya hua?? Bura sapna dekha kya???" i asked her taking her face in my handsand she nodded cutely......"Manik tum mujhe chodke nahi javoge na??"she asked out of fear...and she is frightened to loose me...and its because me she is in that position...once i tried to leave her..but i came back running to her..and this time i wont leave her and loose her at any cost..

"Nahi nandu..mein tumhe chodke kahi nahi jaaunga,see mein tumhare saamne hun..and hamesha rahunga, so dont worry
..im not that easy to get rid of" i said in funny way to make her smile..and it worked..she smiled in her tears..i gently cleaned her tears..and placed a kiss on her forehead..and she closed her eyes feeling touch...after that we rested her foreheads..and left oursleves living in that moment...

After some time....i was sitting beside her and she is side hugging me and im caressing her hair...

Nandu..bhook nahi hein???  I asked her as she need to have her food in time and should take medicines
.so that she will be fine soon...
She nodded her head in no
.and sighed and started to manify her...

"Aise kaise bhook nahi..dekho tum ek dum devil jaise dikh rahi ho...see i dont want my nandu..look like devil"  i said to her causing her to laugh..on my lame jokes...but im happy that atleast she is smiling..and i will do anything for her smile..and she started hitting me... I couldnt help but to protect my slef from her hits..

Ahhh, nandini winced in pain catching her head..i mentally scolded myself for making her laugh..she is still bandaged on her head..

"Nandini please kuch khaalo and take rest..please..i dont want you to see you in anymore pain because of anyone..and that includes even me..i know your strong girl..who can fight for her...but please take care and be normal like before..i will help you in that...and i promise i will never leave you..no matter what"saying this i planted a kiss on her forehead...and she nodded..and i carried her to washroom to get herself cleaned...and left her saying any help needed call me..i will be outside only...she blushed on my comment..and i moved out..leaving her alone..after some time..she came out , her face was wet and water droplets are falling down..i sighed and went to my cupboard and got her towel and i cleaned her face...

After that we moved downstairs still nandini in my arms..

"manik put me down na, i can walk"she wriggled in my arms to get out of my grip...but seems not happening..sighing and accepting her defeat..she circled her arms around my neck..and i smiled and placed a kiss on her forehead...but she is angry...aww..she is so cute..in her anger...

.........

Kaisa aaya update???

My posts(stories)

Shadows of darkness
Mujh mein hein tu
Life is black and white
Agar tum saath ho

My works

Be with you always
Tu har lamha