Promo

Life is never as we expect...it depends up on the persons in our life... The time we spend with the people around us..decides the day how it went...either good or bad....

Here nandini is also same...one side she is happy with manik..other side after reaching home a bomb fell on her..lets see how she deals with this...

Malhotra mansion

Manik woke up from his dream world by the sweet of kiss nandini on his cheek...

Nandini- manik uto na..please..

How could manik say no to her..as she is love of his life..

Manik- see im up said manik with a smile...

Nandini hugged him
...........

Manik hug her mother

Manik mom- arey arey itna pyaar?? Roz hein yaa aaj kuch special?? Ohh wait nandini heina??

( she deliberatly teased him as the smile on his face from yesterday is the smile she never saw)

Manik-mom..stop it na..u know phir bhi aap jaan bhoojke teasing me na...

  She smiled on knowing that her son is completely in love..for now she is just wishing to see nandini once as...she made her son pagal in her love....

Manik mom - acha chalo..no more teasing jaldi breakfast karlo...tanda hone se pehle..and wait for evening 😉

     He just nodded..and started having his break fast  and his mom left to kitchen  to complete her work...

He closed his eyes and suddenly he saw nandini crying face..and he opened his eyes in a jerk..he dont know what happened to him..and he is not getting postive vibes..and he worried for nandini....he wanted the evening to come fast...he cant wait...and for evening he has to wait a lot....
...,.....
....

Shilpa maa- manik kal college ke baad nandini yaha nahi aayi..she directly went to her house..and raat ko bhi wo nahi aayii..this is unlike her...wo kitna bhi busy ho..kam se kam ek baar aake milti nahi tho phone karti..par she didnt do neither of those..and meine call kiya tho uta hi nahi...i dont know wo teek hein ya nahi...mujhe bahut tension ho rahi uski...

......

Nandini pov

When cabir bhai said about manik came here..and is tensed...at that moment..i forgot about that i decided to stay away from manik..and ran to terrace in a hurry..after seeing manik...i just cant hold myself..i ran towards him and hugged him tight and started crying silently..like always he hugged me back...and i feel safe in his arms..and aftersometime he started popping up ...but i was no mood ..so i just said to stay like this..for some time..and he in response just tightened his grip on me...i know he is concerned about me...and im blessed..par will he be same with me?? After...before i could think further..manik shook me up...

End of pov

...........

Manik- Nandini i know tum jhut bhol rahi hon...par i wont ask you why are u lieing...i know u need time..take your time...and say ok??

Nandini smiled how manik understood her...

She nodded..

Manik-acha i got some thing for u..apne eyes close karo...

She without further protest...just closed ber eyes as she is not having strength...

........

Intresting???suspense??

Wait for chap

Do read agar tum saath ho pani ff in my profile..u will like it..

My posts(stories)
1. When arrogant meets smart
2. Shadows of darkness
3. Mujh mein hein tu
4. Life is black and white
5. Agar tum saath ho~pani ff

My work

  Be with you always

..
Update of next chap..might be little delay as on monday im having my xam...but mostly i vl be updating chap by tomorrow mid night..

Cya
Lov u all
Jyo