Part-21

Here comes the new cover to the story
Done by neetika_...thnk u bhabhi for this😘😘😘

Back to update
Happy reading😊😊😊

.........

Kya ek maa khud apni beti ko maar sakti hein?? That to for sake of money??she struggled hard to bring her to this world to kill her?? Just for money a person can go to any extent??

Then yes!!! A person can do anything just for money sake...after all without money what he can do??? But they are fogetting that..more than money there are more important like relationships..which they ultimately gonna loose..

Nyonika gone mad for money that sbe is killing her own daughter...even if she change..will she be able to gain the trust of the relationships she lost????

Manik was driving his car as speed as he can as nandini is in danger..that to because of her mother...

He prayed silently that nothing should be happened to her

He reached the hospital in no time and he literally ran towwards the nandini ward and saw nyonika holding nandini through her neck and she placed a gun on nandini stomach...

Manik was worried and frightened to see nandini again in pain.

.....

Actaully nyonika paid the driver and ask him to go away far from this place when she got to know that police are reaching him..as her this plan backfired..she came to kill nandini

Nandini who just got up and saw shilpa maa and another person(manik mom) sitting either side of her..

Shilpa maa

Nandini called out her name

  Dekho naira jii utgayi yeh!!! Ab nandu dekh..jaldi se teek hoja..koi baat karne ke zaroorat nahi..manik ne hame sab kuch batadiya..

Manik ne aapko batadiya???

Haan aise shock kyu horahi hon??

Kucch...kuccch..nahi

Manik name is enough for her to blush like hell

Manik mom felt happy seeing her this way...she need to be perfectly right...and the best way for her to ger alright is having manik around

Suddenly they heard a sound and turned towards the sound and saw nyonika standing there..with gun in her hand...

All got frightened...

Especially nandini..she thought that she may die without seeing manik...she is just hoping manik to come fast....

Nyonika tried to come towards nandini but shilpa maa and manik mom caught her from both side..but she some how freed herself from them and approached nandini and she pulled nandini from bed and held her through neck and placed gun on her stomach..

Nandini yelling all fell deaf in her ears...

Manik mom some how hide behind shilpa maa and called manik and informed him about the situation

In no time he reached there

.....

Manik

Nandini let out a cry seeing him infront of her eyes...

Nandini

Manik also called her name is same tone

Bada pyaar heina tum dono ko beech...ab dektha hun....kaise bachegi nandini ab...

Said nyonika evilly..

For a moment manik heart skipped..but nandini was smiling..that atleast she could see him infront of her eyes...on feeling gun hard on her stomach she closed her eyes..

Manik some how ran to nyonika..
And tried to freed nandini from her grip...in that process nandini was thrown to some corner but manik mom held her on time not letting her head hit floor

Mom aap nandini ko bahar leke jaau....please fast..

She nodded...and she managed nandini to stand on her feet and was taking out but nyonika tried to aim at her...manik saw this on time and snatched the gun from her hand..

He thought of slapping her but unable to do that he pushed her..she fell on floor and police surrounded her..

Manik in hurry left for hospital
...but cabir nandini dad and manik dad said the police men to follow them to hospital

And they reached hospital after manik and they came on time...and caught nyonika....on time

Manik ran to nandini and embraced ber tightly..he thought that he might loose her again...

Nandini cried her heart out...manik kept patting her back...but the pain nyonika gave goes away simply????

The police caught of nyonika  and they even took her gun she carried with her...which was not liscense proofed..

Manik embraced nandini more in to him when he saw nyonika passing by their side..

But to his surprise nandini came out of his embrace and asked  the police people to stop and she faced nyonika with pain,hurt and disgust in her eyes..she held manik tightly...and said

Aaajtak mein aapko samjthi aayi ki aap badloge...mera pyaar aaapko badlega...par mein galat nikli and you proved yourself correct..that aap mere pyaar keliye kaabil nahi hein...aaj and abhi isi waqt se aap mere liye mar chuki hein....and aapko paise chahiye hothi..mein kabka aapko dechuki hothi... Par mujhe maarne ki kya zaroorat..mein itna hate karne kya zarrorat?? Aap chahe mujhe kitna bhi hate kiya...mein hamesha aapko pyaar karti aayi..and jab bhi mujhe torture karte ho...papa aapko kuch nahi and kuch nahi karta..isliye mujhe laga mera pyaar aapko badlega...par nahi...aapki har galti pe mein aapko chodthi gayi and irrespective of correcting them..and aur bhi galtiya karti aayi...aaj tak mujhe kabhi yeh ehsaas nahi hua ki...aap itne nafrat kyu karte ho...par aaj im feeling ashamed and disgust to be called your daughter.....and aapko apne aap pr disgust honi chahiye as aapke aaspaas itne pyaar karne waale hein...phir bhi aap hate karti aayi...aajse aapse pyaar karne waali nandini margayi....aaj se aap hate dekhengi nandini se sirf aur sirf aap keliye....now good byee..kabhi apna chehra dubara mat dikhana as aap dikhi tho..i dont know mein aapke saath kya karne beiti hongi....

Saying this she turned her face..
And nyonika was taken by police.till now she has been strong in saying all those words to nyonika...but after she left she was about to collapse on ground but manik caught her...and she hugged him...and started crying again

Was it easy for any daughter to hate her mother??? It was very hard for nandini to say all those to her mother

But she did..it was neccesary..it was her small try from her side to change her mother

.........

Will nandini's this try gonna change nyonika?? Or will she be the same?? Will manik able to get out nandini from this trauma???

.......

My posts(stories)

When arrogant meets smart
Shadows of darkness
Mujh mein hein tu
Life is black and white
Agar tum saath ho

My works

Be with you always
Tu har lamha