part-19

Again a update...im happy so here is it...

happy reading
...............

Nandini having a good sleep with manik beside her...got up slowly...and checked surroundings but she couldnt find him..
Again a fear engulfed in her that manik left her..she tried to get up from bed but her body isnt supporting her...tears already made their way out....she pushed all the things which are near to her...in that process a glass placed on the table beside her bed fell down with  thud...

manik who was out the room talking with nandini dad and cabir immediatley ran to open the door..he opened the door and sight infront of him is enough to tremble on his blood..

nandini who pushed the things away...got hurt with the glass pieces in her hand..

Nandini manik called ever so softly and pain in his voice...

she turned

Manik
she could only utter this word as tears already done the rest of the work...

he immediately ran to her and started to check her hand but she didnt give him any chance  and hugged him and started crying..he also hugged her back...and started rubbing her back...

Nandini dad and cabir one way smiled that manik is taking of nandu and one way felt sad that nandini is going through so much....to give them some lone time... they left out..

( when we feeling low or sad....sometimes words or talking to someone doesnt help rather a hug does it work where we can feel safe and comfort...)
Nandini isnt letting to break the hug so manik let her some time and she clutched the back of him so tight..manik also embraced her safely in his arms..

after some time when he tried to break the hug..nandini didnt protest..so he broke the hug and wiped her tears... and started checking her hands...whether the cut is deep or not...thankfully the cut  is isnt deep but she need to ger first aid for it..so thought of calling nurse and he stood from his place but nandini didnt let him move and pulled him back

Nandini mein kahi nahi jaaraha hun..bas nurse ko bhulne jaaraha hun..thaki wo tumhara first aid karsakti hein..

Nahi mat jau tum kahi bhi mujhe chodke..

manik cupped her face and said

Mein bas nurse ko bhulane jaaraha hun kahi bhi nahi..i will be back in 2 minutes..

No means no..

Accepting his defeat manik pulled his mobile out and said

Phone karne ki ijaazat hein?? yaa wo bhi nahi karsakta??

in reply nandini showed her all teeth flashing a smile , manik smiled and dialled cabir number and asked him to call a nurse so that she can first aid to nandini...as nandini isnt letting him move to call a nurse...

Nandini blushed on this statement and started looking here and there..but manik was continuosly staring at nandini...and this added the blush on her cheeks turning them to deep red...

after disconnecting the call manik pulled nandini cheeks and she hugged him...

Manik wanted to ask as why was she crying and throwed all the things away which came in her way...

Acha nandu mei  tumse kuch poochna chahtha hun?? seeda seeda jawab doge??

she nodded..and he was about to ask but nurse ..so thought of asking her after nurse leaving..