BE WITH U ALWAYS PART-3

Soo guys hii..hw r u all?? I hope u all liking my ff...here I come vth nxt part..but all I can say is I cant update it regularly...as I'm busy..nd get very less time in writing..but I vl try to update it often..

Part-3:  IS there any end to darkness?
?

Ladki payda hona koyi paap hein kya??? Agar ladki payda karna pasand nahu hein ye mat boolna ki even u have come from a mother's womb...

Nyonika murthy- wife of venkatesh murthy and mother of Nandini murthy..she is for name saked called mother but never treated as her daughter..as she is a girl child...according to nyonika, girls are only for wasting money..where as boys earn money nd bring up their name in society..

(But unhe kya pata ki unki yehi soch ek din usey hi marwayegi)

Nandini always waited for mother love nd affection but nvr got...but she got her shilpa maa love...whom she one day met during her mother torture..

*Past*

When Nandini was around 15 yrs old, she was preparing for her board exams which were going to start in few days. Nandini was always a clever student even though she don't prepare she is always first.

It's around 11pm, Nandini is pacing to and fro in the living room as its quite late and her mother Nyonika didn't reach home and upar se nandu is alone in the home as her father is out of mumbai due to office work...

(Nyonika ko  nandu maa isliye banayi as i lyk her for negative role in dis ff)

Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door. For once she got afraid..

Nandu pov:
Aiyappa? Yeh kaun hein? Open karu yaa na karu??

***pov end***

And again there was thud sound from outside and a lady hissed in pain. Suddenly  Nandini senses got alerted and ran up to open the door..

She opened the door and found Nyonika sitting on the floor. By seeing her anyone can say that she is out of her senses and fully drunk...

Nandini forwarded her hand to  Nyonika but Nyonika jerked it away and tried to get up using the plant which is placed beside her but eventually she fell down..

Nandini came forward and by catch hold of Nyonika shoulder made her stand and bought her inside the house and made her sit on couch which is placed in living room.

Then nandu ran to kitchen and with in no time she is back with lime water. She tried to make Nyonika drink it but Nyonika jerked it and it fell down and shattered in to pieces..

Nandini moved back in fear and standing there holding tears in her eyes.

***conversation***

Nyonika: you idiot, tumhari himmat
                 Kaise hui Mujhe touch karne                 ki??

Nandini: maa!! Mein apki daughter                 hun !!aap...

But Nyonika cut Nandini words in between and said

Nyonikashut your bloody mouth and don't dare to open it..

Nandini was now crying badly and Nyonika is fuming in anger .