part-20

yes and its 20th part of this story..when expected that i would reach here..feels so happy

happy reading
.......

life is all about good and bad...we cant change people thinking..and im a fighter and i will fight with every situation of life..

Manik and cabir came to the accident area..which is morning by now...but they didnt care about it..they only thught about nandini..

Manik saw blood of nandu on road..which was dry by now..but the flashes of nandini in pool of blood was still fresh in mind and heart..his heart ached once again..if he would have think once before reacting..this wouldnt have happen..but there is one thing called fate...which made them trust for each other after accident..neither he nor she are ready to loose themselves at any cost..

manik was lost in thoughts seeing blood ,cabir saw  him and put his hand on his shoulder and patted..

cabir was always there in manik decision...may be thats the reason they could have been best brothers till date... and further also they can be there....

Manik yaha accident ke aaspas hame kuch clue miljaye about that truck..em kaam kar tum uss side search karo and mein is side..

manik nodded his head in affirmation and started searching...
but they arent able to find anything...manik lost all hopes and is feeling very helpless that he is unable to do anything...he sat on footpath with hands on his head...cabir came to him
Manik we cant loose hopes we need find chalo..

but kaise cabir kuch bhi nahi milraha..
suddenly a reflection fell in his eyes..and he saw through that direction and saw that on a sharp object the sun rays are falling and due to that the reflection is coming...he immediately ran to it not caring ofthe heavy traffic on the road
...cabir shouts fell deaf in his ears...crossing all the traffic with getting slightly hit by the two wheeler he reched there and saw it..

The glow on his face says that he found the clue under bushes...

cabir came and saw...he immediately called nandini dad...

nandini dad who was sleeping got up by constant buzz of the phone ..and saw that its cabir..and saw nandini is sleeping still     and without disturbing came out and answered the call

Uncle uss truck ki number plate milgayi jo accident ke waqt toot kar girgaya..and now we can file a case against that driver...

Haan tum log police station pahooncho mein bhi aarahu waha..

Par nandini akele??

Manik heard it and said
Meine shilpa aunty aur mera mom ko call kiya hein they are coming to care  of her..

Nandini dad smiled and said them to reach the polics station as soon as possible..

..........

other side shilpa maa and manik mom reached hospital and entered nandini room and saw her sleeping..

shilpa maa ran to her and saw her head bandaged..and her face was pale..but smile was never leaving her lips..

she thought that nandu must be dreaming about manik..

when he called to shilpa maa he said everything to her happened..

she cried a lot not knowing her nandu went through so much..manik some how managed and said to her go to nandini as she needed her..

she nodded and disconnevted the call