part -4

Nandini- ek  minute maa, appko sab samaj aati hein..

Shilpa - ok...

( Here nandu is standing infront of the closed door, she slowly opened the chain from her neck and pulled out the locked from it)

Nandini- yeh dekho maa...

[ with that she opened the closed door]

Shilpa : * shocked face* yeh secret door??

Nandini : haan maa... it leads to my room aap aajao mere saat..

[ with that she took her shilpa maa in her room]

*Nandini room is so simple like her, contains a bed, study table and a dressing room with attached balcony. the room is painted with white and blue and the walls contains different stilla of nandu with the cute pouts*

shilpa: par yeh secret door kaise? [still shocked]

Nandu :maa.. yeh room( secret) was designed by dad for me...

shilpa : par kisliye??

Nandu : maa ki torcher se bachne keliye papa ne yeh room banwayi mere liye par i stopped it using it since 1 month as dad told ki new neighbours arrived and i can't use it..

shilpa: u can beta....

Nandu : thank u maa...[ with that she hugged her shilpa maa...after some time they sat on bed with nandu haed in shilpa  lap.. and they talked or rather say nandu is talking and shilpa is listening to her..]

* PAST ENDS*

THIS IS HOW NANDINI AND SHILPA GOT CLOSE TO EACH OTHER..

Next day morning nandini woke up with a heavy head as she cried a lot yesterday and she is having immense pain in her legs...

she saw the surroundings and called for shilpa maa.. and she is there with black coffee for nandu...its a habit of nandu drinking black coffee daily..even though its tasteless..it didnt effect her..and shilpa maa tries many times to get rid of this black coffee but couldnt..

shilpa : gud morning..nandu jalsi se ready hojaa..doctor aane waale hein..tumhare check up keliye..koi ifs and buts nahi chalne waali...

Nandu: ok maa....

it has become a habit for nandu when ever her mother Nyonika torchers her..she speaks less  very less.. even with her shilpa maa...and her shilpa maa heart hurts to see her nandu in this state..who always smile like star..but she never say anything as she know that nandini need time...

.....................

Doctor - yeh kuch dawaaia aur ointment hein...inhe time pe dethe rahiye..agar kuch serious hua tho call me...

shilpa: ok doctor..

with that doctor leave from there..

And there enters nandini dad from secret door...

Nandu dad - nandu beta.. with that he run towards her and hugger her..and once again nandu started crying badly....her dad can do nothing but only consloe her...

shilpa : bhai saab..aap tension mat ledijiye..mein hoona iske saat..please..

Nandu - * cleaning the tears from her face*.. haan dad..mein teek hun..aap please jaayiye aur please continue with your meetings in office..im fine pakka fine..

Nandu dad - haan mein dekh raha hun ..tum kitni fine ho...im so sorry beta..jab tumhe meri zaroorat hein..mein nahi hun..tum hare paas..mein..he was about say but was cut between by nandu..