part -10

Sorry for late..u guys know the problems na...actually  i wanna share about my life can i?? If its ok..do comment..i vl talk in next update...do enjoy with this update now...
.
.
Part-10

Be with you always...

After moving out from the class ...all sat in canteen...manik was waiting for nandini..and cabir saw this and asked..

Cabir- kya yaar manik..ham sab yaha hein and tu waha kya dekh raha hein..nandini aajayegi..he said in low voice which is audible only to him

Manik glared at him and said- yaar cabir ek taraf tu help mangta hein...aur mein kar raha hun tho..tho bhi problem tujhe?? U only said na..to help nandini..bas wahi kar raha hun..watching her every action...

Cabir hugged him...and manik also responded...only a true friend can know...the emotions of other..what situation they are going through..

Nandini came ...all talked for sometime..and left to attend the class...

All came and sat in class..and only manik beside place  is free soo nandini took that place..manik smiled seeing her..she too responded with smile..

And their professor came..and being first day he didnt start the class..just knowing the details of all students...

Suddenly a pune came and called for nandini murthy saying that principal wanna meet her...

So she asked professor and left to meet principal

After some time nandini came crying to class till then professor  left class..and students too left..only fab 5 and navya are there waiting for nandini..seeing her crying all became tensed...more than all..manik became more worried...he ran to her..and called her name ever so softly

Manik- Nandini

With that nandini saw  manik with tearful eyes..and his heartached seeing her again crying...

Nandini hugged manik very tightly suddenly..that he has to fall back..but he some managed and leaned to bench..and nandini made herself comfortable in his arms..and sobbing silently...

Cabir gestured everyone to move canteen..and all nodded knowing manik will handle her..

Cabir while going just saw manik..and manik saw him and assured him with eyes and cabir felt a bit relaxed..and he too left..

Its been 15 minutes..manika and nandini are in each others arms..but nandini crying has got no limit...

Manik- Nandini...mujhe nahi batayegi aakhir hua kya...kyu rohahi hon..itna saara..??

Nandini- Ma...manik..her voice choked  and manik heart skipped seeing her condition..

Manik- haan...batau..im here only..said manik little tightening the grip on nandini..without breaking the hug...

Nandini- manik woo...

* flash back*

Nandini enetered principal office room..and knocked on his room

Principal saw her and gestured her to come in

Nandini- yes sir..aapne bhulaya???

Principal- where were you nandini..in first period??? Said principal gritting his teeth...

Nandini got a little scared... and said - woo sir..i dont know class kaha hein..and i was in search of cabir bhai..and...

Principal- and you didnt attend the class??

Nandini just nodded..

Principal- Because of your negligance...mujhe sun na pada..from your father..!!!