Part-9

Part-9

No nandini murhty u are strong..you cant cry like this...but this stupid tears arent stopping..mein tho bas bhai se mazak karne chali and....😭😭😭😭😭

She kept running to terrace of college and started crying there...there is no one to stop her tears..no one to console her....

In FAB 5 JAM ROOM

Manik- mukti kya tha wo....are were u so hyper on nandini?? Wo tho bas cabir se mazak kar rahi hein..said manik in a little high pitch.

Mukti- manik mein nahi you are becoming hyper on me for that commoner...

Cabir (shouted)- mukkktiiii...enough..she is not commoner..she is my sister..bale meri own naho..par she is more
than that..

And manik tu please nandini ko sambhalo...till then i have to settle some scores with these guys..said cabir pointing mukti,aaliya,dhruv and navya..

Manik nodded and left in search of nandu

Mukti- bolo cabir what you want to say?

Cabir- ohh mukti..suno..par please..beech me mat tokna..and listen all carefully..
.
And he narrates the whole life nandini..how she is...how her mother is..how she met her cabir mom..and how she listened to their songs..and how they met in morning..cabir asking manik to heal nandini..all

All were baffled..or rather say shocked...they dont have words..to speak out..aaliya is crying and dhruv consoled her..and navya...she is like...nandini ke peeche itna hein..par wo zyada dikhathi nahi..how strong she is...bichari soul kitna pareshani mein hein..

Mukti- cabi..ir..rr..im sorry..mujhr nahi pata tha yeh sab..and maine nandini se bahut rudely behave kiya..im so sorry cabir..said mukti crying

Cabir pulled her into his brotherly embrace and she clinged to him..and started crying loudly

Cabir- shhhh..stop crying...

Other side manik is searching for nandu lika a maniac...(daily soap mein tho aisa hi search karta hena😜)..but he is not finding her anywhere..the only left over place is terrace..he ran there..and saw nandini sitting in a corner head on her knees..and he can clearly listen to her sobs..

Dont know why his heart ached seeing her in that situation..unknowingly he started developing feelings for her(he is unknown of dat feelings par u all are well aware of dat feeling na😜❤)

He went and sat beside her and kept hand on her shoulder...she turned towards him..and he is unable to see her in that condition ...her  puppy eyes which became  red due to constant crying...

Manik- nandini dont cry..mukti dont know u..isliye wo aise behave kar rahi hein...wo actually kya hena...she is never close to anyone other than fab5 and navya..soo..dont take her wrong give her some time..she will know u....

Nandini didnt reply anything but just staring at him..

Manik- aisa kya dekh rahi hon..jaisa koyi bhoot dekh liya hon??

No answer....

Manik shook her from her shoulders..and nandini clinged to him and started sobbing hard..and manik pulled nandini in his lap and nandini clutched his back very tight..pushing herself more in to manik chest...manik was a bit shock from her..but gave in as at present she is important to him..and her condition..

Nandini- Manik..

His name from her mouth sounded so good and he is lost in her voice..his name sounded as if any goddess is calling him

Nandini- Manik..this time a bit louder..

Manik- haan nandini mein yahi hun tumhare saath.

Dont know why he said those words..may be this is the start of their beautiful journey..