Chapter 15: Meeting new people

Niall's P.O.V 

Recap:

 "WELCOME HOME LEXI!" the house was filled with people who I am assuming were family and friends. I put my arm around her waist and when she saw all of the people she started tearing up.

That's when I saw her as she ran up to me holding her arms out to embrace me. 

_________________________________________________________________________________

I didn't think twice before picking the little blondie up and giving her a hug as she wrapped her arms around my neck. I could tell by the way that Alexandra talked about her that this was Emily that I was holding in my arms. She pulled her face away from my neck and widened her big blue eyes at me. She had Lexi's eyes. "You must be Emily. I've heard a lot about you cutie." I immediately started growing a bond with this little girl. She resembled Alexandra a lot. Blonde hair, blue eyes, same smile. "I'm Niall." she gave me a little toothy smile. 

"Hi Niall." she replied with a small adorable voice. I gave her a kiss on the cheek before I realized everyone looking at me. I slowly and gently set her down.

"Hi everyone, I'm Niall, Lexi's boyfriend." I said shyly smiling at the crowd of people in front of me.

They all started rushing over towards Lexi and I greeting us with hugs and smiles. I finally made my way over to Alexandra's mom. I could tell because Emily was holding on to her leg. 

"Hi Mrs. Reynolds, I'm Niall. It is so nice to meet you, Lexi tells me of how much of a wonderful person you are." I said giving her a hug.

"Please dear. Call me Ashley and I am so happy to finally meet you as well." she said giving me a smile.

We all started conversating and talking about London. Her brothers came up to me and introduced themselves also.

"It's so weird. Her cardboard cut out came to life." Jakob said to Zach in a loud voice as they chuckled.

I laughed while I saw Lexi blush a scarlett red. She pinched her brothers' cheeks before sitting next to me on the couch. I was talking to her mom about everything that's been going on in London. My eyes looked to Lexi's as her eyes dropped and she looked at me in fear. It took me a second to realize we had an unwelcomed guest. I excused myself as I made my way to the hallway where some disgusting looking d-bag was leaning on the wall staring at Lexi. She looked at me before nodding.

"Excuse me sir, but you'e not welcomed here. You need to leave." I spat in an irritated voice.

"Make me pretty boy." his voice was glazed with a teasing voice.

My fists clenched and I grabbed his shirt before pushing him out of the house and telling him to stay out.  

"Stay away from her you hear me. Or we'll have some serious problems." He looked intimidated as he slowly walked away and disappeared down the street.

Lexi's P.O.V.

I was walking around my house greeting people when someone grabbed my wrist. I turned quickly to see someone who was definetly not invited. I pushed him back and he let go of my wrist. "You were not invited." I yelled at him.

"Baby, I miss you. Come on, let me take you home so we can talk." he said in a too friendly tone as he tried to grab hold of my hand.

"Don't touch me. You need to leave now, Jason!" he slowly backed off as I walked to Niall knowing he wouldn't let Jason hurt me.

Niall looked at me as soon as I sat next to him and he saw my hint of fear in my eyes. He looked up seeing as to where I was looking.

"Excuse me for a moment." he said before clenching his jaw and walking to the person who invaded my nightmares.