Chapter 1: Meeting someone you already know.

Niall's P.O.V.

She was stunning. I mean I didn't mean to stare but from the moment I saw her walk in, I fell deep for her, and I didn't even know her name.

You know that feeling you get in the pit of your stomach when you look at someone and its like your the only two in the room. It's like getting butterflies but way worse. It's like having your first kiss.

This is how this girl made me feel.

She had long blonde hair that was currently straightened. She was wearing a plain gray tank top with jeans and some white converse. She had very little makeup on because she didn't need it, her eyes popped though and that's what brought me out of my daze.

Those beautiful eyes looked at me questioningly. She just kinda smiled.

I started to feel my cheeks burn and was positive that they were red, so I slowly looked down at my phone to settle the awkwardness.

I always felt shy around girls cause I felt like I wasn't good enough.

Especially her, she was breath taking my beautiful & there's no doubt in my mind that I wanted her to be mine.

I didn't even think of what I was doing before I did it.

I walked up to her and said,"Hey love."

She looked up and spoke with the cutest Texan accent,"Hey Niall, my name is Lexi." She looked down at her feet and smiled.

"Are you a-" I was cut off by her beautiful, soft voice.

"Yeah, but I'm not the type who will jump all over you and scream your ear off." She giggled.

Her giggle was so sweet and innocent.

I wanted to get to know her so badly.

"That's a good thing to hear, hey so I was wondering would you want to hang out sometime?" I murmured the last part scared of a rejection.

Lexi's P.O.V.

His sweet Irish accent made me get butterflies.

I already knew who he was, I loved Niall. Who would've ever thought he would come up to me, Alexandra Michelle Reynolds from Dallas, Texas?

My thoughts got me distracted from answering his question.

"Of course I would!" I said super excited.

"Okay well how about dinner tonight? Ill pick you up at 7?" He asked happily.

"Sounds great! Ill give you my number so I can text you my address." I said relieved that I made a friend.

After we exchanged numbers we were on our separate ways.

Boy, tonight was going to be interesting.

__________________________

Hey guys just wanted to say that I would live your feedback! Hope you like so far!

- SammyDani xx<3