Chapter 5: Am I dreaming?

Lexi's P.O.V.

His arms wrapped around me as I started to fall into a deep dreamless sleep.

He gently rubbed circles into my back, whispering soothing words into my ear.

He was comforting me.

The sound of his voice, calmed my loud sobs echoing in the silent room.

All the pain started to fade away and so did the scars.

He made me believe that he loved me and truly cared about me.

And for once...

I was home.

____________________________________________________________________

I woke up happily to my ringing phone.

'hope you slept well my darling, I'm coming over today so we can hang out all day. sorry I cant stand being away from you for more than a few hours.'

It was Niall. He was so sweet. Last night was perfect. I just wish I could've told him more about myself and asked more about his life.

I mean there's still a lot of me that he doesn't know about.

Like Jason.......

and all of my secrets left in the past.

Speaking of the devil, I got a text from Jason.

From: Jason

'Hey babe, missing you can you please call me, I need to know you're okay'

He never cared about me. I should've never trusted him.

All he did was broke my already shattered heart.

I can't believe he texted me.

He caused the most pain in my life during the time that my dad was sick.

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door.

I opened the door hugging the cute Irish boy in front of me.

He was wearing some gray sweats and a plain white v neck.

His hair was down cause we were going to just hang at my place today and watch movies.

I looked a mess, I was wearing some sweats similar to my new best friend, and a white tank that hugged my upper body pretty well.

"Hey best friend, how was your sleep?" I said smiling, welcoming him in to sit down.

"It was great since I dreamt about you. How was yours, my love." He said making me blush with the nickname I now had from him.

Niall's P.O.V.

She is so beautiful even without the makeup and fancy clothes.

Her and I were practically twinning it as of right now.

Her blonde hair was up in a cute bun and she still looked tired but in a cute way.

"How about I make you some pancakes?" my stomach growling as I asked her.

"That sounds lovely but are you sure you want to cook for me? No guy has ever done that before." She said looking at her beaded bracelets on her left wrist.

I hugged her wrapping my arms around her waist from behind her and lowering me head to whisper in her ear," For you, I'd do anything beautiful."

She looked up at me and gave me a small thank you smile.

She looked so fragile and of course I'm gentle with her I'd never hurt her.

She's about 4 inches shorter than me so when she hugs me I pick her up a little bit.

I started cooking pancakes and served her some orange juice.

When the breakfast was ready we sat down together and she kissed my nose and said " Thank you love."

We ate peacefully and after breakfast she wouldn't let me clean up the mess I made or do the dishes.

She started cleaning up and doing the dishes while I picked out a movie and got a few blankets and some pillows and set up a little place on the floor by the couch in front of the tv so we could be comfortable.

When Lexi was done with cleaning, she came and laid down on the blanket with me.

I popped in the movie and pressed play.

"I hope you don't mind, I picked the movie The Notebook." I looked at the floor in front of me and spoke once more," I'm a sucker for love stories."

"It couldn't be any more perfect being with you and watching that movie." she said smiling and wrapping her arms around me.

Today's going to be interesting...