Chapter 12: Recovery

Niall’s P.O.V.

The kiss felt so strangely real.

My dream last night was the best dream I had ever had.

It had to be around 8 in the morning, and Lexi was being admitted to leave the hospital.

She looked really energized, she must have slept really good also.

“Good morning Doc.” I greeted the doctor who had just walked in with some papers.

“Good morning kids. How are you feeling Alexandra?” he asked my Lexi who looked a lot happier.

“I am feeling great Doc. Thanks for everything Dr.  Wright.” She said replying.

“Of course. Just sign these papers and you can go.” He said handing her the papers.

He left the room and Lexi signed the medical forms, and I grabbed her hand and walked out of the hospital to my car in the parking lot.

“Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for me,, and thank you for staying right beside me through these past few days.” She said kissing my hand that was still in hers.

I loved this girl and I would never leave her side.

“I’ll never leave you. I promise you.” I told her the truth.

When we got to her flat, she took a bath in her bathroom but there was no door now so I stayed in her room but watched tv while she took a bath.

After her bath, she came and laid on the bed and watched tv

She was in some basketball shorts and a tank top.

“How did you sleep last night?” she asked me curiously with a small smile.

“Great actually I had a dream about marrying you and then when the preacher said kiss the bride it felt strangely real.” I said looking at her intently.

“I kissed you softly last night, that’s probably why it felt so real.” She said smiling without bothering to look at my facial expression.

My face had shock written all over it.

I slowly leaned over to her pressing my lips to her soft skin, letting the kiss linger longer than my lips should’ve been there but that’s alright.

She giggled a little bit while continuing to watch spongebob.

She really was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life.

I wanted to go to my flat to grab some of my clothes and things I would need to stay to watch over her and its as if she read my mind.

“Do you want to go to your flat to grab some things or are you going to sleep at your flat?”

“I am not leaving you alone by yourself I want to take care of you. “ I said with a huge grin on my face knowing that I wanted to stay also because I couldn’t stand being a minute away from her.

 “Okay well I will go with you.” She said offering with a sweet smile on her beautiful face.