Chapter 6: Beginning of something special.

Niall's P.O.V.

As I held the girl of my dreams in my arms, I study her features.

Her beautiful, bright blue eyes that light up when she laughs.

Her long, blonde hair that falls perfectly.

Her smile.

Her body is perfect.

I mean......

She's perfect.

"What am I to you?" I spoke before I could think of what I had just said.

"What do you mean?" she asked scrunching her eyebrows together.

"erm..What do you think about me?" I asked very shyly afraid of what she was going to say.

She looked up at me, with loving eyes. "Your my best friend, my only friend in London, your my cuddle buddy, your what keeps me together. Niall, you are perfect in my eyes," was this real life? "you are handsome, smart, talented, you have a great body, you are funny, caring, loyal, loving." she hesitated before she said the next words. "The only thing that you are not, that I wish you were..." oh no she didn't like something about me.

I knew it.

I would never be good enough for her, I mean should I tell her how I feel about her?

She is opening up to me, and I don't want to ruin our friendship, but I have been talking about her to the boys all day yesterday and all day today. I've never felt this way about anyone in my entire life.

She is my everything.

I would protect her for the rest of my life, if she'd let me.

I would treat her so right.

I would love her forever and always.

I would marry her.

I would teach our kids how to read and then sing them to sleep with hers and my song.

I would teach our son how to play soccer and treat a lady.

I would find the first kid that breaks our daughters heart and give him a piece of mind.

I would sit and hold her hand at their graduation.

I would walk our daughter down the aisle.

What is she holding back?

Why am I not good enough?

All these thoughts were racing in my mind, making my heart rate speed up.

I was looking down until she placed her hands on my cheeks and brought my eyes to look into hers.

Her sweet words brought me back to reality, as she spoke again I then realized that I am so dumb. "I wish you were mine."

I looked at her so confused and then realized what she had just said.

Without any hesitation, I passionately kissed her and pulled her closer to me.

I placed my hands on her smooth face, and she placed her hands on my chest.

She is finally mine.

Wait is she?