Chapter 10 - What is that doing here?!?!

Juniper's POV

Juniper woke up and walked out of her tree. She walked and was ambushed by Grover right away. "We have to get Percy and Annabeth back together!" Juniper nodded her head in agreement. They thought for a minute then there 13 daughter, Berry ( Who was born human) walked up to them. "WHAT ARE YOU WEARING MISSY?!?!?!" Juniper demanded. She had on a pink belly shirt, black leather jeans that were way too tight, silver biker boots, Black makeup, and her silvery purple hair was down and straightened with bangs. "The reg. Trick them into going to the same, call all of their friends that have videos of them of a couple, and put them into a slideshow. It's on every teen tv" Juniper hugged her daughter. And then remembered her clothes. "If you wear that you go to nymph school" Her daughter picked nymph school and went back to her tree.

Juniper set up an Iris - Message with Annabeth in the morning. A few minutes later Annabeth appeared on the screen. She had straightened her hair and had put some brown highlights in her hair. She had on a yello shirt with a pink owl on it and some green shirts. she was bare foot, and then I realized she was in a hotel. "Hey Annabeth you come down to Culvers today and tell me what happened?"

"Wh- Oh that. Sure. Will Percy be there?"

"No I promise he will not be there"

"Okay. I'll come"

Then Annabeth waved her hand through the mist and she disappeared.

Grover's POV

Grover set up an Iris message with Percy right after he ot news that Juniper had convinced Annbeth had said yes. After a few seconds Percy appeared. "Hey man what's up?" Grover said.

"Nothin'"

"Now we both know that's not true. What happened with Annabeth?"

"Who is she?"

"Do you want to swing by Culvers to talk things over?"

"sure G - man"

Then Grover cut the connection. Juniper walked over and squealed. "I got these people to come:

Clarrisse

The Stolls

Lily

Scooter

Leo

Piper

Jason

Hazel

Frank

Reyna

Will Solace

Katie Gardener

Tyson

Thalia

Nico

Sally

Paul

Annabeth's family

Ana Annabeth's older brother Malcom"

Grover high fived Juniper, which made her happy.

Piper's POV

Piper and everybody else were waiting Culvers. The anticipation was kiling everyone. Then that's when they heard it. Arguing. There were a lot of words like "idiot" "stupid" and a few other words i'm not allowed to say. Then finally they came in. And as if they had been practicing they yelled "WHAT IS THAT DOING HERE!" Pointing at each other. Most people looked suprised like they had never seen them this angry with each other. Both of their faces were red with rage. Sally put her face in her palms. Paul put his hand on Sally's back. "Juniper you PROMISED he wouldn't be here!" she said he like she was eating mold.

Then Percy joined in "You said you - know - who would not be here, GROVER" He glared at Grover. "Oh so that's what your calling me now huh?" Annabeth said. "Yeah you Jerk!" Percy replied. "Well your a-" Then another voice said "Annabeth please don't finish that sentence. because I know you have a lot of words" I turned and saw one oof  Annabeth's brothers was peaking. Annabeth looked like she was about to call him out but instead she pulled out gum from her pocket that and started to chew. Then Piper pulled out two seats and told them to sit. Neither of them looked happy to sit next to each other. Then Berry pressed start on the slideshow. The first slide was Camp Half - Blood and it was a video of their first kkiss. Then there were a few more. Then it was Percy propossing to Annabeth. Then thhere was one when they were in their bedroom both of them hiding under pillows. "You were FILMING that?' Annabeth asked Leo. Then Lily said "Actually I was. I was wearing camera lipstick Lipstick Leo gave me" She said Leo in a dreamy voice, Which made Piper gag. Lily glared at her. Then there were a few more slides. And that's when Piper saw tears roll down Annabeth's face. Then the slideshow stopped. "Well give you a moment" Piper said.

Everybody walked out of the restaurant. "Who had this idea?' Piper asked. "My daughter Berry!" Juniper ebamed. Everybody stared at Berry, who liked like a Biker. "What? It's on like every teen tv show" said Berry. She pulled out some black lipstick and a mirror and started to do makeup. "What if they don't make up?" Thalia asked. Piper looked inside real quick. "Oh they made up all right" Everybody stared  at Piper, then looked inside. They were standing right were we had left them arms around each other making out. Everybody broke out laughing. Either they didn't hear or they didn't care.