Chapter 9 - I'll Come Back When Mortal Pigs Fly

Percy's POV

Today percy woke up to Annabeth talking to someone in our private bathroom.  He walked up and listened. "No he doesn't know yet" Then a voice that I knew a little too well, Piper, spoke "Well he is hiding something from you" Percy wanted to bust in their and tell Piper to shut tup and not tell about Percy's suprise for Annabeth. "Annabeth?" I heard water splash which meant she cut the connection to Piper. She opened up the door. As always she was already dressed. Today she had on 4 inch blue neon heels (Which meant she was hiding something or was trying to butter me up for something, because I thought she looked hot in those, and when she wore them she could get me to do anything), She had on a loose shirt with the amerian flag on it, Blue jean shorts, and a red bandana with silver owls on it. "Why are you wearing that? I thought we were going to the doctors appointment" she stared at me. "We - we are!" she smiled at me which made me forget my worries. (Told you the heels worked!) She grabbed my hands and said "then get dressed so we can go"

We went to Camp Half - Blood for some reason that I didn't know, and walked out. We ran up the hill though, which ws hard for Annbeth since she had on heels and refused to take them off. Then I saw why we had come here. Cmap Half - Blood had been totally upgraded. They had added a city, apartmnets, and a hospital, which was our destnation. We heard snickers behind us so we turned. Behind us were the Stoll brothers, Clarrise, Leo, and Lily. "Well it looks like Annabeth gained a few pounds" Percy balled his fists. Annabeth glared at them and said "I didn't get fat! I just- I just-" Annabeth started to tear up. "Annabeth controol the hormones. We are not doing a repeat of last night, are we? Because that got painful at one point" Annabeth took a deep breath. And the tears disappeared. "What's the matter with her hormones?" Clarrise asked.Annnabeth pointed to her stomach. The stoll brothers went pale and Clarisse's jaw dropped. "Your?" Both Stolls said. "Told you i wasn't fat! The baby bump just makes it seem like it!" Annabeth said then she stuck her tongue out at Conner and Travis and then tapped her wrist. "Percy were going to be late for my appointment" They said goodbye and kept on walking up to the hospital. They walked in, and were ambushed by Annabeth's siblings and Chiron. Annabeth put her face in her palms. "Annabeth please control the hormones" She stared at me and then her face went pale. "Not again" He searched the crowd and then saw a rusted old bucket. He looked at one of Annabeth's siblings and said "could you pass me that bucket?" The athena camper stared at him and them gave him the bucket. He passed It to Annabeth who jogged to a corner put her face in the bucket.. She came  back and gave the bucket to an Athena camper. You might want to wash that out" Annabeth said. The Athena camper looked in and said "When did you eat blue waffles?" percy crossed his arms and made a pouty face. Annabeth laughed at Percy's reaction. "Perry!" annabeth knew that voice anywhere. Percy's two year old sister climbed of Chiron's back and ran to Percy. Percy picked her up "What are you doing out of your cabin Mellissa?" Percy asked. Melissa giggled and gave Percy a hug. Then a voice from the intercom said "Last call for Ms. Jackson's ultrasound" Her siblings draws dropped. Annabeth ran off to the elevator. Percy tickled Mellissa and said "You want to come with me?' mellissa shook her head. "Are you sure you want her to see that?" Chiron said. "Are you kidding? I'm not going in there. she's armed and her hormones are all over the place. Would you go in there?"\ Chiron smiled, then said "No"

Percy got onto the elevator with Mellissa in his arms. He got out. He sat down with Mellissa in his lap, tickling her while sje laughed and hugged percy. "Is that your daughter?" Percy turned around and saw Jason sitting next to him.  "No just my little sister. why are you here Jason?"

"Piper has an appointment with Rosie. Why are you here?"

"Annabeth has an ultrasound"

Jason made an ouch sign. Then Percy asked "Hey Annabeth had an Iris - Message with Piper near 10 this morning. You know anything about this?"

"Piper pushed me out of the bathroom this morning to talk to someone"

"Darn it!"

Then Mellissa started to squirm. "Perrcy I want to go play!" She whined. "Hey. Jason if you see Annabeth tell her to text me"

Annabeth's POV

When she was done she walked out and saw Jason talking to Piper. She waved and then searched the room for Percy. She put her hand on her stomach. and walked over to Jason. "Do you know where  Percy  is?" Jason llooked at Annabeth. "What are you? YOu know what i'm not going to ask. He told me to tell you to text him. Please don't hurt me!" Jason fake cowered. Annabeth was about to punch him when she in her pocket and took out a pill. Then it went away.. Stupid hormones! Annabeth pulled out her phone and callled Percy. "Where are you?"

"I had to drop off Mellissa"

"You were supposed to be here"

"I know and i'm- Mellissa don't touch that!- I'm sorry"

"Percy i don't care!"

"Annabeth can you calm-"

"Kmow I won't calm down"

"Then come to my cabin"

"You know what im tired of you treating this like a game! I'm packing my stuff, and leaving at noon"

"FINE!"

"FINE!"

Annabeth put her phone away, and a hand went on her shoulder.; she turned around and saw Piper. "No Piper!" Annabeth said before Piper could say anything.

 When Annabeth got home, her car was in the driveway, all her stuff in the backseat, with a note taped to the driver's seat. It read two words: GET OUT! When she started to get out of the driveway the curtains opened. The face of Perrcy appeared. The great Percy Jackson, Defender of Olympus, Defeater of Gaea, Defeater of Kronos, Toughest Demigod on earth, had tears streaming down his face. When Annabeth was half way down the street, the curtains closed and Percy's image appeared. 

On the next chapter I'm going to switch things around. So be ready.