An Iris message

Percy's POV

Percy waited for Annabeth to finish her conversation with Athena, when finally he decided to just go into one of the spare bedrooms and check on his suprise for Annabeth. He unlocked the door and saw that Athena and Annabeth were sitting on the couch with their eyes closed and Athena had her hand on Annabeth's stomach and saying some type of blessing. Percy pushed another thought out of his head and kept on going. He walked in, and was stalked by a small golden retriever puppy. He closed the door behing him. "Hi there Goldie! I promise you'll be able to come out tommorrow" Goldie whimpered and I fed him a treat. Then an Iris Message appeared in front of me. "Annabeth did you tell Percy about the you know what yet?" Percy picked up Goldie and looked at who was on the Iris message. He looked up and saw Piper who went from smiling to uh - oh. "What is Annabeth hiding from me?"

"Nothing. She's hiding Nothing"

"Yes she is. What is the you know what?"

"Annabeth said I couldn't tell you until after she told you tommorrow"

"What is thaat supposed to mean?"

"Percy I can-"

Then the voice of someone who must have been Jason said "Piper! Rosie's crying again!"

"Jason can you bring Rosie to me?!" A few seconds later Jason came with a little girl who looked about 3 months. Piper extended her arms and Jason put the baby in her arms. "Rosie it's okay i'm here. Anyway, I can't tell you. By the way this is rosie" She held up the little baby. Rosie had blonde hair and brown eyes. Percy pulled a chair since he figured this would take a while. He put Goldie on the bed, which she seemed happy with. Jason sat down next to Piper. "Percy what's going on?" Percy looked at Jason suspicously "Do you know what Annabeth is hiding from me?" Jason stared at me. Piper whispered something in Jason's ear. "I was sworn to secrecy by Annabeth too. I'm Sorry, I can't tell you" Jason looked at me. Then there was a knock on the bedroom door. "Percy?" Annabeth said from outside. "The door's unlocked!" Percy yelled to Annabeth. Annabeth walked in and immediately headed for the bed. "Oh my god he's adorable!" she held Goldie in her arms. "What are you hiding from me?" Annabeth's face went pale. "Hi Piper, JAson & Rosie! I'll talk to you guys later" Annabeth waved her hand through the mist and they disappeared. "Percy It's a birthday present" Annabeth put down Goldie and let her run through the house. Percy put the chair back, and sat next to Annabeth. When Percy sat down she hugged her stomach and groaned. "Annabeth are you okay?" she picked up her head and removed her hands from her stomach. "I'm fine now" She stood up, and so did I. She gave me a hug and then kissed me. "let's go to bed" She let go of me and headed for our bedroom. When she left Goldie came in. I picked him up and brought him into our room. Then he thought about how when Annabeth hugged him it felt like their was a small book in between them. He stopped for a second then kept on going. It's not true he told himself.