Chapter 6 - Okay

Percy's POV

Percy was shocked. He looked at Annabeth and found something he hadn't seen before. A baby bump. Well that explained why it felt like there was a small book in between them when he hugged her. Percy opened his mouth to say something then closed it again. "Percy are you mad at me?" Annabeth asked. She looked more nervous then I'd ever seen. "Can I talk to you in private please?"

Annabeth's POV

Percy led her through all the tables, as I walked people looked at me-well not at me my stomach. I passed by my family and as I walked by they said it'll be okay and other encouraging words. Finally  He led  me into the kitchen and asked the staff to wait outside the door. "Percy i'm serious. Are you mad at me?" He paused then said

"No I am excited!" He gave me a huge smile that told me everything. He picked me up and spun me around. My shoe flew off and knocked over a pan of bread. We both broke out laughing. Annabeth kept laughing until tears came to her eyes. "Sorry hormones all over the place" Percy reached over and picked up the bread. Let's get out of here.

They walked out smiling and holding hands. Which Sally looked relieved to see. When they walked past Annabeth's family two voices called out out "Percy! Annabeth!" My brothers, who were now teenagers came up and hugged us. "Oh my gosh you've grown so much!" Annabeth squealed giving her brothers noogies. "Ow!" THey both complained. "You didn't think I had gone all soft had you?" That's when we heard the growl. "Really?" Annabeth yelled up at the celing. She threw her heels to Jason. He caught them and gave them to Sally. Jason, Leo, Frank, and Reyna hurried up to help them. "Yup. You really haven't gone soft" Said her brothers. She put on some sneakers. "Annabeth help them get to safety. I don't want you to get hurt" Percy said. "Fine" Annabeth wined.