I'm fabulous, what~?

Start from the beginning

'Tru...' I thought.

"You're the love of my life and I wouldn't want this with anyone else." He finished.

(God I feel cheesy.)

"So, with that said. Y/n, will you do me the honor, of becoming my wife for eternity?" He asked while opening the box showing a gorgeous ring.

 Y/n, will you do me the honor, of becoming my wife for eternity?" He asked while opening the box showing a gorgeous ring

(Pick one, couldn't care less.)

By now, I felt tears stream down my face.

"Of course, you idiot." I said while hugging him. He returned the hug and stood up. By now, cheers filled the mansion as Sebastian slipped the ring on my finger. I laughed while kissing him again.

"Thank you." I whispered.

"Anything for you, love." He whispered back. When we broke the hug, we immediately went back down to be congratulated by guests.

"Congrats you two." Ciel said with a small smile. I smiled back.

"Thanks Ciel." I replied. He flashed me a tiny smile before walking away.

"-sigh- what do we do now?" I asked. He shrugged.

"Anything..." He replied.

Timeskip a couple of months~

"Oh geez I'm nervous..." I muttered.

"You look stunning, yes you do!" Mey-rin exclaimed. I chuckled.

"Thank you." I replied while looking at myself. The door opened and Bard and Finny walked in. The two of them blushed before stuttering out that I look good.

"Haha, thanks boys." I replied while tucking a strand of h/c hair behind my ear.

"Ooh! It's time, yes it is!" Mey-rin said while pushing the two boys out. Me and Mey-rin both walked out of my dressing room and behind two doors. Finny was there and he offered his arm, to which I hooked mine with his. I breathed out,

'Calm Y/n. It's no big deal.'

Of course it's a big deal!

'If you fall on your face, just get up and laugh it off.'

I'd be mortified!!!

'If you stutter, just smile!'

Go hide in a hole! We rehearsed this!

The doors opened and Finny and I walked out. It wasn't a very big wedding, just the grin reapers, Ciel, some of my servants from the palace, Aira, and Kei. Sebastian was dressed in a black tuxedo, that made him look HAAAAWWWTTT.

'Now's not the time!!'

I could see Sebastian stare at me up and down, with the look of awe on his face, making me smirk.

When I walked up to Sebastian's side, he whispered that I looked stunning, so I replied with—

"Bitch I know." He smirked before we both turned to face Undertaker. Everything seemed to go so fast, until after the vows.

"Hehehe, you may now kiss the bride." Undertaker said. Sebastian just looked at me, making me roll my eyes and grab the back of his neck forcing his head down to my level, while smashing his lips onto mine, creating a FiERy PaSSioN tHAt COulD riVAl THE SUN!!

Okay, not quite. It was just passionate. Ahem... everyone clapped and cheered while Sebastian and I both made our way back down the aisle.

~

"Who cooked the cake?" I asked, eating a mouthful.

"I did!" Elizabeth squealed. I chuckled while grabbing a knife and putting it in front of Sebastian.

"Weird. I'm use to cutting humans, not cake." I said, which earned a smirk from him. He and I both cut the cake while feeding each other. We ate, danced, and shared kisses with each other.

Let's just say that it was a great night...

One more chapter!!!

Ja ne!

{Ruby Red}