• Four •

"Welcome to my humble abode" I mumble as I slowly open the front door allowing myself and Taehyung to enter.

"Nice place" He surveys the room, kicking off his shoes, "you live here alone?"

"Technically yes" Dropping my keys in the bowl loudly.

"Why technically?" He prods.

Throwing my bag on the table I snap, "Why is it any of your business?"

"Just trying to make conversation." Taehyung raises his hands in defence, still looking around my living room. Nosey.

"Whatever, where do you want to do this?" I cross my arms over my chest.

"I want to do it on every piece of furniture, if I could, what about you princess?" He says lowly.

"Stop calling me princess! And don't be disgusting, this is my house and you will not disrespect it"

"Oh but I won't be disrespecting it, more like blessing it" He chuckles deeply.

"I swear to-"

"God? Wow never would've thought you off all people to say such blasphemous things." Don't be sarcastic with me you little rat, I think. "You know what? I've never heard you swear"

"I don't feel the need"

"I bet you feel other needs though don't you?" My mouth drops and a little bit of red creeps into my cheeks. Before I know it Taehyung has slowly made his way over to me, he's now right in front of me; practically pinning me between himself and the table behind me. "I could help you with those certain needs" his hot breath tickles my ear.

"Taehyun-" I whisper getting closer to him.

"Call me oppa" He leans towards me.

"Taehyung"

"Yes princess?"

"Don't call me princess" I smirk and duck under his arms, making my way over to my bag. Nari: 1
Kim Taehyung:0

"Well played" he shrugs it off.

"I know" I say smugly due to my defeat; I reach for my school bag, pulling out a pen along with my notepad that I use for doodling and all my notes. Then I pull out a 2 chairs and set them so they're facing each other. Looks kind of professional I guess? I take my seat while pointing to the other chair at a reasonable distance from mine, "sit"

He looks and the chair, turns it around so the back is now facing me then sits down. "Telling me what to do? Hm kinky" He leans on the front of the chair, resting his head on my arms that lay flat on the top.

The urge to roll my eyes is becoming unbearable. Dear Lord give me strength. I cross my legs which makes my skirt come up a little but I'm not phased by it, it's still a decent length, nothing inappropriate.

"So, Taehyung are you willing to answer these questions truthfully?" I click the top of my pen on my note pad, getting ready to write.

"Sounds like I'm in court, have I been naughty?" Taehyung tilts his head slightly to the left like a confused puppy. Yah Kim Taehyung were you a dog in your past life? I shake my head, disposing of the random thought.

"Your vulgar attitude is becoming rather irritating" I mumble then add, "just answer the questions then get out of my house"

"Sure, sure. Ask away doll face" he winks. I will kill you Kim Taehyung.

"So, what's it like being popular?" I ask, pen at the ready.

"It's cool. Everyone respects you, girls swoon over you, everyone is trying to be your friend-"

"Doesn't that increase the risk of rumours? Being surrounded by a large group of people, they can easily hear something about you and twist it." I ask, not looking at him but quickly writing everything down at an alarming rate.

"Yeah I guess, but when I said trying to be your friend I meant trying. They don't get anywhere. I have the best 6 friends anyone could ask for." He shrugs casually, every time I look up over the notepad he's staring at me. Give me chance to write!

"I've heard that you've recently fallen out with Park Jimin-"

"You shouldn't listen to rumours princess, they tend not to be true"

"Was I not talking?" I stop writing, glaring at him for being rude.

"Yeah" he pulls an odd face, I think I've seen Min Yoongi making the same face...

"Was I or not?"

"You were" He rolls his eyes.

"Did you do bad or good?" Silence. "That's what I thought. Do not interrupt me again Kim Taehyung, learn some manners"

"Yeah, yeah, whatever, just get on with these stupid questions" He rolls his eyes again. Having a little tantrum are we?

"Have you fallen out with Jimin?"

"No" That was a bit blunt.

"Jinja?"

"Nae" I raise an eyebrow at his answer, Jimin doesn't seem to be happy with him at the moment though.

"Whatever. Favourite colour?"

"Don't have one" Taehyung looks else where. Just give me proper answers!

"Anything you hate?"

"Thirsty bitches" I roll my eyes.

"Anything you like?"

"Your panties" He looks at my with a dangerous expression. What are you thinking? Actually I don't want to know.

"Excuse me?!" I snap

"That's Jimin's line"

"Erm..." How on earth do I respond to that?

"Never thought you'd be a lace kinda girl, a like it"

"How do you even-"

"I can see them right now princess. White lace, quite nice actually. I take it the white symbolises purity?" He gets up from his chair, slowly dragging it closer to me his knees touching mine; leaning forwards, hands on top of my legs. "Don't be embarrassed." I quickly hide my bright red face, viciously pulling at the bottom of my skirt, wishing it was longer. ,

"It's kinda of hard not to be" I mumble

"You know what else is kinda hard right now? Me." My eyes widen and i look down at the notepad that's resting across my legs, yet again blush covering my cheeks. What is happening ?! I hardly ever blush.

"I didn't need to know that" I mumble

"Look at me"

Nope.

"Nari, look at me"

I can't.

"Nari," he grabs my chin, "I said look at me princess." He smirks, his face on inches away from mine. "Hyejin's party was fun, maybe you could repeat what you did to me there?" He stands up sharply, grabbing his bag, walking towards the door, shoving his feet in his shoes. "We'll have to finish this another time, I've got something I need to take care of" He winks before walking out the door.
Nari: 1
Taehyung: 100000000

What the hell just happened?

Unedited