shit 1

Ahn Yooin's POV

I am Ahn Yooin. I'm in my senior year. Why can't I just fucking graduate already? I'm tired of school.

It's winter season.

I do took a shower with cold water, and guess what? I'm still alive.

God really bless me.

I grabbed my uniform and just wear my white shirt and no skirt for sure. I don't wear that shit. I prefer a black skinny jeans and a pair of high cut Nike air force.

Suweggg.

I grabbed my leather jacket, backpack and head down after got my motorbike's keys with me.

"Yooin, come have a breakfast." Mrs. Ahn or Mrs. Kim called me when she saw me.

"Eat by yourself."

I slammed the door opened and got on my motorbike after wearing my helmet and straight off to my school.

Like fucking seriously I don't want to talk about this. I have a lot of family problems.

Mrs. Ahn is my mom. I should just call her Mrs. Kim. She didn't suit to be my mom after what she did to my dad.

Gosh even just mention a little make me burning inside so hard.

I won't talk about it anymore.

-

I parked my motorbike at the teacher's parking side. I always got warning for parking here.

But do I look like I give a fuck?

I walking straight to the cafe. Yes our school have a cafe and I know you guys also didn't give any damn about it.

After I got my coffee, I turned around and someone bumped me and coffee spilled on my white shirt.

"Fuck!" I whined because it's freaking hot!

"Look at you, you're dirty right now." This tall guy with sharp eyes teased after bumped me.

I smirked and I pour the rest of my coffee left in my cup on his shirt too.

"Thank you." He said with that straight face.

"My pleasure." I grabbed his hand and put my cup in his hand to hold.

-

"Why my morning so suck today?" I murmured to myself while took of my shirt and throw it in the dustbin and grabbed a new one in my bagpack.

"You're always suck if you still didn't know that." A girl said after came out from one of the toilet.

"At least I'm not a slut." I smirked and throw the tissues I hold to her face and went out.

"YAHHHHH!" She shouted at me.

As soon as I turned to my right at the corner, someone grabbed me and placed a kiss on my lips.

And everyone are watching us.

Oh, it's the same guy who bumped me earlier. When he released me, I just giving him a glare before I took of my right shoe and..

'SLAPPED!'

"Don't mess with me." I said while putting my shoe on back and go to my class.

"That's fucking hurt dude!" I heard one of his friends said.

"I'LL MAKE YOU PAY FOR RUIN MY SEXY FACE! I GOO JUNHOE WILL MAKE YOU PAY!" He shouted as I walking away from him with uninterested face on.

p.s: damn guys I'll continue this story as soon as Silent end and sorry about fate ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

do vote and drop your comments guys!