Chapter 13

I walked around my house, school, the park, everywhere, like I were in a daze. My heart had been ripped out of my chest, and left an empty hole where my heart had been. The two guys that I thought had been there for me, had been my friends, and whatnot... Had been the ones to rip out my heart and stomp all over it. The next few weeks went by, and it was hard. Oh so hard. To avoid the two of them.

Anytime I made eye contact with either Bryce or Drew, I felt I'd been stabbed in the heart with a jagged double bladed sword. I don't even know if they had even attempted to confront me, every time see them I literally run in the other direction.

Today, I was running from Bryce, and he desperately wanted to talk. I saw him after gym walking towards me, his stride confidant and sure.

"Oh god," I whisper through the strands of my hair on the verge of a panic attack. I immediately turned a heel and sped out of the hallway.

"Paisley wait!.." Bryce called after me.

I wasn't at all watching where I was going. "Oof," I tripped into someone's muscular torso. I looked up into a painfully beautiful, and concerned person. Drew.

"Going somewhere so fast?" Drew chuckled.

I tried to pull out of his arms in anger, but his grip on me tightened. I resisted his grip, and yanked away. And for good measure I back handed him in the face.

"Ok I deserved that!" Drew yelled. "But you can't keep on avoiding me forever!"

"The hell I can!" I screamed back, about to go crazy.

Asshole.. I muttered while running into the ladies room.

I gazed into the ladies bathroom cheap mirror, at the wreck I had become since I had left the house. I barely looked like I had slept in the past week or two. A nice little trail of black mascara made it's way down my blotchy face.

"Oh look what the cat barfed up." Came a voice from behind me.

I looked over my shoulder through the mirror. Oh great just what I need. I balled my hands into fists and snapped around, then calmly and coolly crossing my arms, "Hello, btches."

Riley and Hannah. Do I ever get a break from drama. Apparently. Not.

Riley smirked, " Oh that's no way to speak to an old friend."

"Please," I scoffed, "the only thing you ever have been is a total btch. An old bully maybe.'

Hannah laughed haughtily, "You just think you're the top dog now that you've had Drew and Bryce wrapped around your finger don't you? Well we can see right through your pretty little act."

"What act?" I laughed "You're just threatened by me, because you know I'm a potential threat to you two. You're jealous. Angry even. All because I came back better than before. And I rejected your friendship. I'm guessing you two have never been rejected before. And know you're butt hurt. I'm not going to let your shit-titudes bring me down. Good bye, try again when I actually give two shts." I pushed out of the bathroom doors, with the two gawking and glaring after me.

"They used you!" Riley frantically yelled back. "You're nothing but another pretty face in the sea of sluts at this school you meant nothing!"

"Shut up." I called back, knowing they were just trying to get me to cause a scene. But that didn't help the fact that I felt like the walls of the hallways were closing in on me, and the people milling about around me were making me feel anxious like everyone was watching and I just needed to get away. It was suffocating...