Im Back

So this is the first book that I have ever written and Ive been having a lot of fun writing this!! Okay !! Thanks for reading this! Vote and comment to tell me what you guys think :).

"Paisley look out!!"

"Mom no!"

Paisley woke with a start, sweating furiously. She flung her blankets off of her with trembling hands. Her blankets practically suffocating her. Ugh it was just dream, go to sleep spazz..

But it was actually never a dream. Her mothers car accident haunted her every night still. Her dad blaming it all on her. Like she was supposed to know that her mom would chase after her. If she had known what would've happened she would have never gotten into a big fight with her dad. But it was all too late now. She wished so badly she could take back that night. Or erase it from her past. Yea right, like that could ever happen. Somehow she would still be the fat 9th grader at Weston High that always got bullied. Ever since the accident Paisley started purging.

PAISLEY POV

I woke up to my loud alarm clock sweating like a pig. I got off my fat arse to get ready for school which was in...3hrs Huhh I had plenty of time before that monster comes in... I put on a black long skirt so it could hide my fat legs and then a teal striped shirt to match with my skirt. I sneak out of my room so quiet and fast into the bathroom so know one could hear me. I hear my brother's music blasting through the wall. Maybe he brought another bimbo home? I thought. As I finished brushing my hair I rush downstairs only to meet with my father. Crap! here we go again....

"Good u made it in time for breakfast" the monster sneered

"I made some on the table, would u care to try it?" He asked

"Umm no thanks I-I havve to g-go, I'm not so h-hungry anymore?" I stammered. God why do I have to act so weak in front of him now of course he's gonna do his usual on me!! (She thought)

" Well, well,well I guess you're not so hungry after all I mean look at you! Your as fat as an elephant and to top it all of your appearances aren't so great either"

He shouted at me which made a flinch and take a step back. I mean I would be lying if I said that I was skinny and looked like a model I mean he was right I was fat and ugly I can't deny that. I checked the time and I still had an hour before school started hmmm maybe if I act all sweet my dad wouldn't-- too late. I felt his cold hard hand run across my face and it left a huge red mark in the shape of a hand on my left cheek. I'm used to him doing this. I'm actually suprized that he didn't do anything else!

"When you get home I want you to clean the house and go straight to your room when your done or else there's gonna be some punishments understood?"

"Yes father" I said through clenched teeth. I mean he does this all the time. And every now and then he brings home some of his "friends" and plays poker and gambles. All he's doing is wasting our money! I can't wait to get out of high school and into college. I mean yea, I still have like 4 years of high school but who says a girl can't dream. Right? I ran up the stairs to my brothers room and swung his door open.

"Hey Ryland can you give me a ride to school because we only have 30 mins till school starts?" I asked in my sweetest voice.

Ryland's POV

"Uhhhhhh I don't know sis... I mean I don't want people to see you when you get out of MY car" I said trying to smooth it out yet it still hurt me

Paisley's POV

"Pllleeaassee you can drop me off at the corner of school an I can walk from there!" I begged.

"Ok,fine lets go now then"