"Ya, you know about my money better than I do, ha ha ha." Matsuda says. 

"Matsuda's in a tight spot." Ryuzaki whispers again. "Oh well, maybe some other time then. See ya around." He then hangs up his call with Matsuda. 

"Light, could you call Misa's private mobile?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"Alright." Light agrees, taking out his phone. "No good, it's on the answering service. She must still be in the middle of shooting." He says a few moments later. He then leaves her a message telling her to call him back. 

"What shall we do, Ryuzaki? Matsuda is on his own at Yotsuba and the way he sounded on the phone, someone must've been there with him, listening to the conversation. The situation he's in isn't good." Mr. Yagami says. 

"I guess not, apparently it's rather tight." Ryuzaki replies."But then if Matsuda does die now, then our suspicions on Yotsuba will be solid. If we try to make our move they might be alerted. For the time being we'll stand by and see what happens." 

"Yes, that seems to be our only choice." Mr. Yagami says. 

Anne nods her head, but then realizes that nobody saw, so she just mumbles her agreement. 

Some time later, Light's phone suddenly goes off. 

"It's Misa." He states, bringing the phone to his ear. "Misa, it's me. Is Matsuda with you?"

Misa's voice is so loud that everyone can hear her speak. 

"Huh? Oh, that rotten manager, he disappeared around 3:00, leaving me behind. I won't be able to get back there without Matsu" Misa replies. 

YES!!! Anne mentally pumps her fist into the air happily. 

"Hey! Speak of the devil, it's Matsu calling my buisness mobile. Hold on a sec..." Misa says. 

"Matsuda is calling Misa's mobile." Light says. 

We know. Anne thinks. 

"Did you hear that, Light? I might be the next campaign girl for Yotsuba!" Misa exclaims. 

"Misa, listen to me, stay away from Yotsuba, don't go." Light says. 

"Why not? No matter how big my fame becomes, Light, you will always be my special--" 

"It's not that." Light inturrupts. 

Of coarse it's not. Anne thinks. 

"Light, let's allow Misa to go to Yotsuba. She might give us a chance to rescure Matsuda." Ryuzaki says. "Misa will listen to us if Light does the talking." 

"Can you hold on a sec for me, Misa?" Light says. 

Once they talk about their plan, Light brings the phone back to his ear. "Misa, listen very carefully." 

About a half hour later, the team stares at the screen as everyone from Yotsuba is having a party with Misa as the host, little do they know that everything is being filmed. 

"Misa's pretty good at this role." Ryuzaki says. 

Misa is wearing a belly shirt with a heart shaped hold right in the middle of her chest, and a short skirt. 

That little slut... Anne thinks. 

"Just visitng the loo." Matsuda says, acting drunk. He then calls Ryuzaki. "Ryuzaki, are you watching?" 

"Yes." Ryuzaki replies.

"Those 8 that we've brought in, they were holding a meeting to plan a murder using Kira. I heard the conversation with my own ears. It's them, no doubt about it."