Chapter 23

I JUST WANT TO WATCH DEATH NOTE THE LAST NAME IN ENGLISH VERSION!!! IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!?!?!?!!?

*Sigh* Hello again guys. I'm sorry, I'm just very frustrated. I've been trying to watch Death Note the last name in English version for the past week, and I still haven't come up with anything. Every website that has it, I click on it and it's always freaking Japanese version! And the ONE website I found that had the English version stopped like 10 minutes into the movie! And I couldn't get it to play again. 

Sometimes I feel like everythings hopeless...

Well, anyways, here's some good news for all of you. I'm back for another update. Yay...

I also have some more good news. But first I must remind you of the tragic future that is yet to come. I know u all know this, but u refuse to admit it to yourselves, or even talk about it. But here I am to remind you. Guys, we all know that this book will eventually end. NOOOOOO!!! But here's where the good news comes in. There's no need to be sad, becuz I plan on making a sequel! Woohoo! Nobody even saw that coming! Haha. So I hope none of u get too sad when the book ends, becuz there's just gonna be another one. And I'm pleased to announce that it's already in the making. 

BE EXCITED!

R u excited? 

Ok good. 

AAAAAAAAAANYWAYS, this chapter's dedication goes to KateGroden, becuz he/she (I'm assuming your a girl) just started reading this fanfic, and he/she's been leaving tons of comments on my chapters! It's so heartwarming the good comments I get all the time. Thnx guys :') I just have one thing to say to him/her, I'm glad u like the story! And I hope u like this chapter, being that it's dedicated to u :) 

That's pretty much it for the author's notes today. I'm assuming my news feed is just gonna be buzzing like crazy becuz I gave away my sequel intentions, lol. 

Plz take some of ur precious time to vote and comment, I would love u that much more. 

Oh, and also, I found the most hilarious Death Note video! LOL IT'S HILARIOUS! It's on the side. U must watch it!!!

Ok, well read on u wonderful ppl! Into the world of my fanfic! Go on, away with u! Get reading! 

Lol, ok seriously, goodbye. 

_______________________________________________________________________________

"Yo, Matsui, it's me, Asahi. How ya doing my man." Ryuzaki says into the phone, making his voice sound like a drunk young man. Anne resists the urdge to laugh, his voice sounds so funny! But this is a serious matter, laughing would simply be immature. 

"Hey, long time no see, Asahi." Matsuda replies. Anne is close enough to Ryuzaki to hear Matsuda through the phone.

"Er, are you indoors? You at home?" Ryuzaki asks. 

"Uh huh." Matsuda replies, in quite a nervous voice. Hopefully no one else noticed. 

"You alone, man?" Ryuzaki asks. His voice is so funny! Where's a recorder when you need one? 

"Yeah man, I'm on my own at home, why?" Matsuda replies. 

"Matsuda is not with Amane, he's at Yotsuba on his own." Ryuzaki whispers to Mr. Yagami and Mogi in his own voice, covering the phone with his hand. "Hey wanna hit the bars tonight?" He asks in his other voice. 

"Huh? Bars? I guess not tonight." Matsuda replies. 

"Why not? Financial situation in a tight spot again?" Ryuzaki says.